• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Trouble with English post here.....

Yep, I can help you and this is my translited text:

Facebook has been very OVERPOPULATED recently. No little of members complain that facebook become slower. A note showed that there were reasons caused a lot of facebook's members were inactive. We should send to around to saw members were active or not.

If you're active facebook user, please resend this message to 15 users use copy and paste system for show that you are active user. If you aren't resending that message, then on 2 month period your facebook will be deleted without wary to make space so much. Thank you.

So, if you have difficult of the text above, you could ask me. Thank you very much for your attention^^. :D :D

NB: If you like this you can give me a GRP, thanks /thx

mmm...

All, anybody can help me translate this ?

FACEBOOK BARU -BARU INI TELAH MENJADI SANGAT OVERPOPULATED. TIDAK SEDIKIT ANGGOTA YANG MENGELUH BAHWA FACEBOOK MENJADI SANGAT LAMBAT. CATATAN MENUNJUKAN BAHWA ALASAN YANG ADA DIKARENAKAN BANYAK NON-AKTIF ANGGOTA FACEBOOK. KAMI AKAN MENGIRIMKAN PESAN KESEKITAR UNTUK MELIHAT APAKAH ANGGOTA AKTIF ATAU TIDAK.

JIKA ANDA PENGGUNA FACEBOOK YANG AKTIF, SILAKAN MENGIRIMKAN PESAN INI KE 15 PENGGUNA FACEBOOK LAIN MENGGUNAKAN COPY-PASTE UNTUK MENUNJUKAN BAHWA ANDA ADALAH PENGGUNA FACEBOOK YANG AKTIF. APABILA ANDA TIDAK MENGIRIMKAN PESAN TERSEBUT MAKA DALAM WAKTU 2 BULAN FACEBOOK ANDA AKAN DIHAPUS TANPA RAGU-RAGU UNTUK MEMBUAT RUANG LEBIH BANYAK. TERIMA KASIH.

Thank you ^^

m174.gif

FB recently become very overpopulated, unslightly members complain about ponderous system. The record shown cause of this problem is excessive non active FB members.

We'll send a message around members to discern active and non active members.

If you are active FB member, please send this message to 15 other FB members using copy-paste. This will shows us you are an active members as you told. If you not send this message within 2 months, your FB acc will be deleted unhesitatingly to make more spaces.

m108.gif

no problemo, me in particular reasons never trust any e-mail or text which contains these kind of alerts..ponderous system will always be an issue for any network, it's their single-handedly problems to fix..

I never done any forward messaging, but untill now none of my acc seems deleted ;))

why don't u try for ur self :-bd

Yep, I can help you and this is my translited text:

Facebook has been very OVERPOPULATED recently. No little of members complain that facebook become slower. A note showed that there were reasons caused a lot of facebook's members were inactive. We should send to around to saw members were active or not.

If you're active facebook user, please resend this message to 15 users use copy and paste system for show that you are active user. If you aren't resending that message, then on 2 month period your facebook will be deleted without wary to make space so much. Thank you.

So, if you have difficult of the text above, you could ask me. Thank you very much for your attention^^. :D :D

NB: If you like this you can give me a GRP, thanks /thx

m174.gif

FB recently become very overpopulated, unslightly members complain about ponderous system. The record shown cause of this problem is excessive non active FB members.

If you are active FB member, please send this message to 15 other FB members using copy-paste. This will shows us you are an active members as you told. If you not send this message within 2 months, your FB acc will be deleted unhesitatingly to make more spaces.

m108.gif
Try mine.

Facebook has recently being very overpopulated. Many member have complained that Facebook is becoming slower. A log shows that the issue is caused by many inactive Facebook users. We will be sending messages to others to see whether they're inactive or not.

If you are an active Facebook member, please forward (resend is appropriate, but I prefer forward) this message to 15 other people using copy-paste function to show that you are an active user. If you don't resend those messages, then your Facebook account will be deleted after two months without hesitation to make more room. Thank you.
The text was translated with some word addition, regarding the bad Indonesian Language :)

no problemo, me in particular reasons never trust any e-mail or text which contains these kind of alerts..ponderous system will always be an issue for any network, it's their single-handedly problems to fix..

I never done any forward messaging, but untill now none of my acc seems deleted ;))

why don't u try for ur self :-bd
well, it's a hoax after all. it's a common knowledge :)

BartSimpsons08 berkata:

Yes, I think so... The messages above are hoax, It doesn't make any sense while sending another 15 messages to another member will just increase the server load isn't ?!

Anyone is there any of you wanna correct my description below ? :P

200pxcrab.jpg

Crabs, the smaller, water-loving monster of Vana'diel, are commonly seen creatures, and many adventurers become very familiar with their image quite quickly. Although crabs can come in a variety of shapes and strengths, they all share a few traits; most notably, their shells provide a bit of defense (which they can boost through various means), and their strong pincers can cause more than just a few bruises and minor cuts, especially against adventurers who don't keep their wits about them.

Crabs are sometimes hunted for their meat, which can be cooked into a number of delicious dishes, and their shells, which are durable and yet fairly easy to work with.

what practice that can makes speak and write in English fluently, ???

bro or siz....

Could you help me?

I have a problem with it.
It's about tense in passive form.

S as O + be (is, am, are / was, were) + being + V3 + (by + O as S)

What is the name of the tense?

I feel really forget about it /e14

Anyone is there any of you wanna correct my description below ? :P

200pxcrab.jpg

Crabs, the smaller, water-loving monster of Vana'diel, are commonly seen creatures, and many adventurers become very familiar with their image quite quickly. Although crabs can come in a variety of shapes and strengths, they all share a few traits; most notably, their shells provide a bit of defense (which they can boost through various means), and their strong pincers can cause more than just a few bruises and minor cuts, especially against adventurers who don't keep their wits about them.

Crabs are sometimes hunted for their meat, which can be cooked into a number of delicious dishes, and their shells, which are durable and yet fairly easy to work with.
1. small
2. varieties
3. shape and strength

bro or siz....

Could you help me?

I have a problem with it.
It's about tense in passive form.

S as O + be (is, am, are / was, were) + being + V3 + (by + O as S)

What is the name of the tense?

I feel really forget about it /e14
Passive Progressive/Continuous Tense.

passive perfect/participle.

why "if it's that"?

Hi, I'm native speaker contributing these three corrections:

(1) @Lovelytze2

"I went to market and buy a fish yesterday"

This sentence has two problems:
a. When did they go to the market?
c. Cannot say "buy fish yesterday" -Must use "bought".

I went to the market yesterday and bought a fish. < better.

======

(2) @ArcHalmighty

"anyone = siapa dari kalian" & Anyone / Anybody.

The speaker or writer if free to use whichever they prefer!

This also applies to everyone / everybody.

In speech, British people refer to themselves/others as "one".

i.e:

Which would one prefer? (one = you)
One wonders what keeps the stars up in the sky? (One = I)

....So, "one" is NOT used when referring to strangers

Example of "anybody":

If you leave your windows open: anybody could climb into your house and steal your precious and valuable belongings.

Example of "anyone":

I offer assistance to anyone that requires it.

======

(3) @r3ck0rd

"Picnic" is a communal meal that has been prepared to be eaten away from the family home.
Business people don't "Picnic" together.
If something is very unpleasant to perform: You can say "It's no picnic" -means it not nice!.

Although you can say I'm quite fluent in both Indonesian and English, I'm not a good translator as that time I forgot the English for perjalanan (which is trip). And in Indonesian, picnic (piknik) has another meaning other than communal meal. One of "piknik"'s meaning is "trip". But by the way this meaning isn't lexical.

r3ck0rd... I agree... It's not always clear cut in translation, is it?

I wish my Besta ID-68 had more examples in it's database to help with these matters.

what's that? An English-Indonesian study program?

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.