• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Trouble with English post here.....

Two ha-nd Quiken in Ragnarok!
hmm gothic in indonesia si what anyway?

mas6 berkata:
Two ha-nd Quiken in Ragnarok!
hmm gothic in indonesia si what anyway?
oh that word, are you sure it's Quiken? isn't it Quicken? well, Two Hand Quicken means "mempercepat dua tangan" or "mempercepat serangan yang menggunakan senjata jenis dua tangan". Quicken itself means "mempercepat"

gothic means "seperti goth". goth itself is a clan in medieval age in europe (maybe german, belgium, or netherland) that's barbaric. if you've ever read asterix comic, there's a story that's involving the goth.

hmm
honey=Madu
Why people use honey for "sayang"?

it's not that weird, people often use some adjectives (kata sifat) or verbs (kata benda) to call someone that they care so much. in examples : honey, sugar, cupcake, chocolate, sweety, lovely, and many other.

maybe in indonesia you know the words "manis","cantik" which're an adjectives, and indonesian people often use that words to call their loved ones.

ho oh ho oh
Busty what is that?

web fowarding?
what is that mean?

mas6 berkata:
web fowarding?
what is that mean?
i don't know about web forwarding, never heard of that. all i know is forwarding an e-mail which means to send an e-mail that's been sent to you to somebody else without changing the content. sorry i'm not that good in internet stuff

Quick&Quik it's not the same. There is no word quik, i guess i never heard that before maybe it's just misspelling.
Runnin&Running Runnin is the slank word. Usually the black people use that. In here, i hear a lot of that. All words added by +ing they changed it +in.
Honey, it's the culture not about the grammar Tsuki. It's not about the adj and all kind of that stuff. It's the culture.
Busty according the word "Bust" which mean payudara. The meaning it's probably "berhubungan dengan payudara" or "montok"
Gothic /hmm Just like Tsuki said Gothic is about middle age but there is another meaning. Maybe crude(kasar) better to explain that word.
Spam means Unsolicited, it's usually for email.
Web Fowarding it's the same like forward your email. But this time you forward the web.

Ray

HEy...
Coul U help me to translate this??

Constraint dictates that when in doubt

and this

Full Disclosure Principle

I had try to translate it, but I Still Confused with the word that I Find in Indonesia.
I Try to find the meaning with the translator, but he not give me the answer that i need.... /wah

Constraint dictates that when in doubt
let me try my best:
in textbooked way it'll translated like this : "ketegangan mendiktekan saat dalam keraguan". it'll confused everyone won't it? so in an easy way maybe it'll be like this : "saat anda dalam keraguan, ketegangan (maybe keteguhan) akan membantu dalam mengambil keputusan". sorry, there's so many words that i added. but, that's the best i can do.
Full Disclosure Principle
hmmm...maybe it's like this : "sebuah prinsip(alas, dasar) yang menyingkap secara penuh(keseluruhan)".

what's the meaning of skirmish? anybody know?

Busty according the word "Bust" which mean payudara. The meaning it's probably "berhubungan dengan payudara" or "montok"
hmm what about bust a move?
"montok gerakan?

Bust a move ==> Bust has 2 function. As a verb and noun. As a verb means to hit, to punch.
Full Disclosure Principle ==> Prinsip yang terbuka.

Ray

What's the meaning of "Jack"?
Is it only a name?

cungz berkata:
What's the meaning of "Jack"?
Is it only a name?
as far as i know, Jack is somebody's name. but in indonesia, Jack refers to a plug or connector in earphone/headphone. i don't know the true meaning of Jack in english other than somebody's name.

Hijack and hijjack?
what is the bener?

mas6 berkata:
Hijack and hijjack?
what is the bener?
Hijack, there's no such word Hijjack. Hijack means pembajakan (not pembajakan CD, kaset) for pembajakan CD, kaset we used Piracy

in textbooked way it'll translated like this : "ketegangan mendiktekan saat dalam keraguan".
I Thing Dictates has the same meaning as Dictator but, Dichtator is a person, if Dictate like "penekan", is that True?? /hmm

Hijack : Pembajakan (used for terorist)
Piracy : Pembajakan (Use for patent, Idea, Product, etc)
Pirates : Bajak laut

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.