• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Trouble with English post here.....

Hmm i don't know what is that mean. That word probably related with science stuff. That word is not really used in daily language.

Ray

Cryptography or cryptology is a field of mathematics and computer science concerned with information security and related issues, particularly encryption and authentication.

Cryptography is an interdisciplinary subject, drawing from several fields. Older forms of cryptography were chiefly concerned with patterns in language. More recently, the emphasis has shifted, and cryptography makes extensive use of mathematics, particularly discrete mathematics, including topics from number theory, information theory, computational complexity, statistics and combinatorics. Cryptography is also considered a branch of engineering, but it is considered to be an unusual one as it deals with active, intelligent and malevolent opposition (see cryptographic engineering and security engineering). An active area of research studies the relationship between cryptographic problems and quantum physics (see quantum cryptography and quantum computing). And in the everyday world, cryptography is a tool used within computer and network security.

credit buat wikipedia, kalo lo mau liat artikelnya klik aja disini

bhs indo nya apa /sob
aq nda isa bhs inggris banged2

Ow you need a translation here you go:
Cryptography or cryptology is a field of mathematics and computer science concerned with information security and related issues, particularly encryption and authentication.
Cyptography atau cryptology adalah sebuah ladang dari matematika dan ilmu pengetuan komputer yang memperhatikan dengan informasi keamanan dan persoalan2 yang berhubungan, terutama sekali dengan encrypt dan pembuktian keaslian
That's a lil bit about translation. If you need more just tell us. Please try to use English first. Do not post in Indonesia

Ray

swt dah pada
minta translate masa dari inggris ke ingris
inggris indo donk

Cryptography is an interdisciplinary subject, drawing from several fields. Older forms of cryptography were chiefly concerned with patterns in language. More recently, the emphasis has shifted, and cryptography makes extensive use of mathematics, particularly discrete mathematics, including topics from number theory, information theory, computational complexity, statistics and combinatorics. Cryptography is also considered a branch of engineering, but it is considered to be an unusual one as it deals with active, intelligent and malevolent opposition (see cryptographic engineering and security engineering). An active area of research studies the relationship between cryptographic problems and quantum physics (see quantum cryptography and quantum computing). And in the everyday world, cryptography is a tool used within computer and network security.

i'll try to translate, CMIIW....

"Kriptografi atau kriptologi adalah sebuah bidang dari matematik dan ilmu komputer mengenai informasi keamanan dan segalanya yang terkait, terutama enkripsi dan pembuktian keaslian.
Kriptografi adalah sebuah subyek interdisipliner (khusus?), diambil dari beberapa bidang. Bentuk lama dari kriptografi biasanya mengenai pola dalam bahasa. Baru2 ini, pengertiannya dikembangkan, dan kriptografi lebih memperluas penggunaan dalam matematik, terutama matematika diskrit, mencakup topik tentang teori angka, teori informasi, kompleksitas penghitungan, statistik dan kombinasi. Kriptografi juga dianggap cabang dari ilmu teknik, namun kriptografi dianggap sebagai bagian yang tidak biasa karena kriptografi berhubungan dengan aktif, intelijensi dan malevolent (what's malevolent?) yang berlawanan (lihat teknik kriptografi dan teknik keamanan). Sebuah area aktif tentang penelitian hubungan antara masalah kriptografi dan fisika kuantum (lihat kriptografi kuantum dan perhitungan kuantum). Dalam bahasa sehari2, kriptografi adalah sebuah alat yang digunakan dalam komputer dan pengamanan jaringan (whew...)."

*sori terjemahan gw kaku banget, bingung cari padanan katanya.....

oh thx for translate it /heh
now what is IoN?
not the the mean /swt but descripe it

i can't give you the accurate answer, sorry i'm not a scientist /sry /sry. why don't you look in wikipedia

oh wikipedia
thx
what is the meaning of peneration?
Nemu pas browsing(di google)
paan tuh? penerasi ??

look on en.wikipedia.org the biggest online encyclopedia in the world :D

arti di BHS indo nya kaka
bukan diskripsi nya

Please speak english mas6 and bot. Try to speak english first!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you wanted to know that meaning in Indonesia, we can't tell you what would it be. Because as you can see that word is used on science.

Ray

ohh sory i though u all will traslate it to bhs indo

really deeply sorry /sry

No Problem :D. Anyone have a problem with english post here. About grammar etc post here ok

Ray

i wonder why an englishmen (read : people that used english as their own native language) usually nicknamed the name that i can't accept easily, such as :

1. William->Bill
2. Robert->Bob
3. Richard->Dick
4. James-> Jim

why is that? why's William not Will? or Robert not Robbie? oh yeah how to pronounce Jake? is it the same as Jack? and why people often named their daughter "Alex"? isn't Alex's a boy's name?

I've no idea why they do that. For myself, i don't care about those nicknames because i'm not using it here in US. :D

Ray

whta is the diffrent of
Centre and center

Center ---> English US
Centre ---> English British
The meaning are the same

Ray

how to read it?
Centre(indonesian)or Centtre
what is TAX in indonesian?

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |