• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Your nicknames here....

hrizz from harris.. and that's my name.. hahaha..

my nickname is the best nickname :D

my nickname is tommy-ch /gg

Arch means the highest - etc archangel, archbishop .... depicts my wish to be a leader.
Almighty means mighty beyond compare ... reflects on my respect for God's authority.

huammmszzz... my nick name is.. alright... moszes.. do you like it .. ?

The history of my nickname

my nickname has an incredible history...
'kevinyonathan', my nickname is taken from my original name : Yosef Kevin Yonathan
and what it means? 'kevin' means a knight that was blessed by God.
and 'yonathan' means the name of the prophet/saint Jonathan

well am not using a nick here but my mates call me matty patty :P .

they patt a lot on my bum :( Lol n matty comes from my frst name matt :),so its matty patty XD

Check Grammar, Spelling or Style and Enhance It!

nothing special about mine really...

I was eager to join a forum and didn't know what username I would use, so I quicksearch in my mind and the name riviera pop up... it's taken from the name of an alien race in a comic I was reading.

I use it ever since in many forums, simply not to confuse myself ;)

My nickname is from my real name : "Khoerul"

i can`t make good nickname from my own name /sob

r3ck0rd is the l33t letters for reckord. reckord comes from the word record.
And I want to record and execute every thing that Jesus says :)

SolariS = some in space called solaris (u can get everything/someone that you really want it but its only an illusion)

CasperSky = i used this nick since 2004,i like it because it's cool :D ...

but many people says i'm an antivirus T_T

casper's a ghost, right? :)
and btw, Kasperskiy is a less common family name in Russia and other Slavic countries.

Slavic??

it`s the same as Slave??

of course not... :))
Slavic means people/countries using Russian language dialects, and they use Cyrillic as their alphabets. Check them on Wikipedia.

wow!!!
thank you!!

because the world almost same :P

yep,i know that casper is that "Friendly Ghost"...but,there's no cooperative meaning between "Casper" and "Sky"... :D

i pick that nickname because i love the spelling :)

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.