• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Why Indonesian Student Prefer English Than Bahasa !

razgriz47 berkata:
Just you wait, Indonesia will pawn malay in 5-10years. FOR SURE!
And why do u think so?
In another 5-10 years malaysian also can creating their own path of becoming one of the bigger nation in ASIA..

Thanks.
th0R

That's right. Malaysia is also getting bigger bro. But in culture Indonesian totally won bro. Indonesia has a lot of language bro. You know what. Indonesia is the second place for country who has a lot of language bro. Number one is India i guess.
I only like Indonesia in culture that's all :D :D

Ray

Indonesian just need a revolution.

Or somethine like china did.

If Indonesia can't come out from this crisis, indonesian is really really useless.
We win in resources. We only need something to sweep the goverment's useless guys.

Yeah... I agree with you razgriz...
If Indonesia can come out from this crisis, Indonesia will become a great country /no1

I know. The revolution in government, religious should not be included government. I hate that thing.

Ray

Religions should not be part of government policies AT ALL! Countries that do this will never develop!

Renzy.Sr berkata:
Bahasa < Bahasa Indonesia> = English Usually Say That !
Post Youre Argument Here !!! This Is The Problem That I Always See In Many School !

coz as an indoensian we already spoke Bahasa since we were children.
and you don't have to learn bahasa anymore after you grow old
look at the university.i don't have bahasa indonesia lessons anymore

we learn english because it's international language

sorry my english not really good

raven_master berkata:
coz as an indoensian we already spoke Bahasa since we were children.
and you don't have to learn bahasa anymore after you grow old
look at the university.i don't have bahasa indonesia lessons anymore

we learn english because it's international language

sorry my english not really good
Yups... im totaly agree with ya...!
(Jangan kayak Nadine Chandra Winata, cakep cakep dodols!)

Because English look so cool for some peoples. So, this is not because revolution or sumting else, but only a lifestyle...

MaxHeld berkata:
Because English look so cool for some peoples. So, this is not because revolution or sumting else, but only a lifestyle...

I think because english is fame.. but not 'cool'

No no, english because they colonize almost whole world except European ;)

English because this language is being used in most of countries in the world.
So simple :)

English is the first language in the world. That's why everybody prefer to use it. But i just want to tell you that English is also hard bro. It's harder than Indonesian

Ray

The reason is:
English is the first International Language. People recognize English in all part of the world.

English is also hard bro.
It is?
Once you are surrounded by English speakers and hear English everyday and talk English everyday, you will realize that English is not hard at all. That's right. So you gotta talk in English, hear in English, and also write in English. This way, English is gonna be very easy.

Like @Cr4y said before, English is harder than Indonesian language.

Because many of meaning in English language more harder to understand in Indonesian,

Example, sometimes, we give a letter to someone, why should we used “to” not “for” (commonly) (a little bit)

But for Indonesian people, English solely used only to make him / her is see like a cool man;;)

i guess it is strongly related to the patriotism (lack of, that is) of the individuals. the "not so impressive" national condition, a "terrorist-nation" ... all caused a lot of individuals not to be identifiable to the country. shame, really, but look deep inside, and ask yourselves whether it is true.

xD... including malaysia.. so why malaysian good in english!

accroding that you speak,

if we compare about indonesian and malaysian,
we can get the result is in indonesia country have many of people that don't how to speak english.

ex:
"ngomong oopo si piye?"

that's a true that education in indonesia country more lower than many of country in world ^^ /heh

right!?/?

Yup thatz bcoz English is an International Language... But... why I'd prefer speak in english coz I think english is cooler language ever and when I'm speaking in english, i feel freely to express myself.. (halahk...) >:D<

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.