• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Maniak Freshwater Fish Ngumpul Sini!!

gw piara palmas... tapi bingung... kasi makan apa yeah? dikasi apa2 gak mau dimakan..

Peacock Bass

buat para pencinta ikan hias air tawar gw mo nyebar racun nih....
let me intoduce: Peacock bass, ikan jenis chilchid dari amerika selatan / sungai amazon. ikan yg dulu populer dikalangan pemancing profesional, diperkenalkan sebagai ikan hias akuarium...

info :
FAMILY: Cichlidae
TYPE: Cichlids
CHARACTER: Aggressive
ORIGIN: Amazon River, South America
MAX. SIZE: Up to 1 meter (100 CM)
DIET: Carnivorous

1. Cichla intermedia ''Orinoco''

CichlaintermediaOrinoco.jpg

2. Cichla intermedia ''Ventuari''

CichlaintermediaVentuari.jpg

3. Cichla monoculus

Cichlamonoculus-8.jpg

^^
kayaknya ini yang ada di indo.. bukan ocellaris

4. Cichla monoculus Envira lake

CichlamonoculusEnviriaLake.jpg

5. Cichla monoculus mazan

CichlamonocolusMazan.jpg

6. Cichla monoculus Rio Negro

CichlamonoculusRioNegro-3.jpg

7. Cichla orinocensis

Cichlaorinocensis-2.jpg

8. Cichla orinocensis orinoco

CichlaorinocensisOrinoco.jpg

9. Cichla orinocensis atabapo

CichlaorinocensisAtabapo.jpg

10. Cichla orinocensis llianos

CichlaorinocensisLlianos.jpg

11. Cichla orinocensis sipapo

CichlaorinocensisSipapo-1.jpg

12. Cichla Temensis

Cichlatemensis-1.jpg

^^
ini jg ada di indo.. walaupun agak susah..

12. Cichla Temensis atabapo

CichlatemensisAtabapo.jpg

13. Cichla Temensis llianos

CichlatemensisLlianos.jpg

14. Cichla Temensis orinoco

CichlatemensisOrinoco.jpg

15. Cichla Temensis Rio araguaia

CichlatemensisRioAraguaia-1.jpg

16. Cichla Temensis sipapo

CichlatemensisSipapo.jpg

17. Cichla Temensis Ventuari

CichlatemensisVentuari.jpg

18. Cichla SP atabapo

CichlaspAtabapo.jpg

19. Cichla SP fogo

CichlaspFogo-1.jpg

^^
keren nih...

Source :
monsterfishkeepers
Wikipedia

ada yg tertaik? u can ask me...

Part 2

20. Cichla SP Madeira

CichlaspMadeira.jpg

21. Cichla SP Tapajos

CichlaspTapajos.jpg

22. Cichla SP Trombetas

CichlaspTrombetas-1.jpg

23. Cichla SP Two Spot

CichlaspTwoSpot.jpg

24. Cichla SP Rio Xingu

CichlaspRioXingu-1.jpg

25. Cichla SP Xingu I

CichlaspXinguI.jpg

26. Cichla SP Xingu II

CichlaspXinguII.jpg

27. Cichla SP Xingu III

CichlaspXinguIII-1.jpg

Source :
monsterfishkeepers
Wikipedia

u can ask me... :cool:

gw piara palmas... tapi bingung... kasi makan apa yeah? dikasi apa2 gak mau dimakan..

ukuran brp bro?
saya piara palmas endlicheri ukuran 8 cm, makannya gampang dan murah cacing darah 1000 perak berhari2....

palmas itu makannya gampang bro, coba liat post saya yg judulnya Polypterus...

Goonch - Sangar!

Taken From
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...t=32232&page=2

Goonch
Bargarius yarelli
family Sisoridae

Adult length-4-5ft.
Adult weight-45-75lbs.
Size sold in stores-not often seen in stores, but generally 4-8 inches.

This the giant devil catfish or goonch is not often seen in the hobby. when it is seen it is often snatch up quickly for it's unique exotic appearance. In my personal opinion it looks like a dragon. As if at any minute a flame will burst from it's mouth. This fish is a monster if there ever was one. If I knew this fish inhabited the waters where I swim I probably would not go swimming. This catfish has large fearsome teeth, and knows how to use them. A very intelligent predator, it is best kept by itself as other tank mates will be bitten, killed, or eaten. Even fish larger than itself will find the aggression of this fish too much to handle. Good luck in finding a fish larger than it though. It is massive, and thus would require a massive tank. The footprint for this beauty is min. 4ft. x 10ft. And min pond size 8ft dia. The tank would also need to be a dedicated tank, as mentioned before it is much too aggressive to keep with other fish. If you have the time, space and money to put into this fish I don't think you can go wrong. Water temps best at 64-74f. Good luck with hand feeding this monster!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Monster Catfish! - #3 Leopard Catfish
Taken from:
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32232

Tsn x Rtc hybrid
3rd monster catfish
TSN x RTC hybrid
Pseudoplatystoma sp. x Phractocephalus hemioliopterus
Adult length: Estimated: 4-6ft.
Adult weight: Estimated: 45-90lbs.
Size commonly sold in stores: 3-5 inches

This amazing fish is a hybrid(cross breed between two different species of animal), of the RTC and TSN. From all accounts it was origionally bred for fish farms in South America. Since first production there has been a steady flow of these into the aquarium scene. One thing to note on this fish is that it is slightly less bulky in build than the RTC. The growth rate of this fish is astounding. Hybrids are subject to what is commonly referred to as hybrid vigor. In a sense this means that the fish will grow larger, faster, and be more immune to desiese than either adult fish. I am not exactly sure which parent species has to be female to produce a superior strain, but I do know that one way you get a superior fast growing fish, and the other way you get a flop, stunted sickly fish. So you can be assured if they are bred for food they are the superior strain and thus have the potential to grow enormous! Commonly when lions and tigers are crossed to for a liger the offspring can outweigh either parent by as much as 2 or 3 times. I conservatively put the estimates of this fish somewhere between the adult sizes of both parents, but I have never heard of anyone raising this fish to it's full potential yet! I have one currently at 28" and know of several other memebers with ones close to 30". These are all young fish around 2 years old or less. So only time will tell exactly how big they will get. I would personally go for the minimum tank requirements of the RTC, but don't be suprised if hybrid vigor bites you where it hurts and you end up having to upgrade yet again! So minimum requirements. Footprint should be 4ft. x 10ft., or for pond 8-12ft. dia. these fish are very active, and from my expirience do not spoke very easily. Mine eats from my hand and is able to be peted. Growth rate for a baby is 1 1/2-3 1/2 inches per month, and may go more than that. After 2ft. mine slowed to 1" per month, but at 28" shows no signs of slowing anytime soon! Just to give you an idea, I feed him somewhere between 1-3 lbs. of shrimp per week, and he's nowhere near full grown. I also feed live crayfish, stream caught(quarantine for two weeks first) minnows, and white suckers, hotdogs, beef heart, worms, mussels, and various fruits! The coloration and pattern is amazing on this fish. Again if you can afford the tanks or ponds and have the means get this fish if not go for something smaller! They are territorial, and will eat anything that is smaller than them. I sometimes feed mine 14 inch long suckerfish, and he will eat 2-3 at a time. So please don't keep it with smaller fish. This fish will bring you much enjoyment for years to come. As with most catfish you can hear them grunt when aggitated, even in the water. It sounds like a deep rumble in the water and a week bark outside of water. Do not overfeed as with all fish. These larger catfish will get blockages, and get sick in your water! It's not very fun to do large water changes on the size tank these need so watch what you feed, and don't put anything in your tank that can break or be swallowed! I suggest only large rocks or sand for substrate. Enjoy, but remember I warned you!

attachment.php

Monster Catfish! - #2 Tiger Shovelnose Catfish

Monster Catfish! - #2 Tiger Shovelnose Catfish
taken from http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32232

Tiger shovelnose catfish
2nd monster catfish
Tiger shovelnose
3 species listed
most common- Pseudoplatystoma fasciatum
other species:
P. tigrinum, P. corruscans
Adult length: 3 1/2 - 5 ft.
Adult weight: 30-60 lbs.
This fish is yet another favorite of unsuspecting aquarists! While there is some difference between the three species we will not worry about that here. They all have the same basic build and about the same adult size! Read on the housing requirements for the RTC. TSN (tiger shovelnose) have about the same minimum requirements as does the RTC. One major difference is that this fish is more active and more skittish than RTC. You will also note that even though they attain about the same length they weigh less. It is a long lean fish, and is thus more active. Provide plenty of hiding spots for this fish to dart to when the lights are on and when they are spooked. They become quite tame with age, as does the RTC. I pet and feed mine by hand. It is probably best to have the same minimum footprint as the RTC. 4ft x 10ft. for aquariums, and around 8-12ft dia for ponds. Be carefull of spooking these fish, for they will smash into the side of the tank and break their premaxillae(the front of their mouth). When stressed both this fish and RTC will shed their slime coats and sometimes eat it. Maintaining water quality is of great importance, as with any fish. Makes a good tankmate for RTC, but this would require them to both be about the same size and the tank require would be truely massive! Again if you can house it then be my guest, and enjoy this beautifully striped fish! I hope that this is informative for anyone looking to buy one! Their growth rate being comparable to the RTC it will grow from 1-3 inches per month when little, and it tappers off to around 1/2-1 inch per month after they attain 2 ft. and very much slower after 3ft.

attachment.php

Monster Catfish! - #1 Red Tail Catfish

Monster Catfish! - #1 Red Tail Catfish
Taken from http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...ad.php?t=32232
================================================== ===

Attention all moderators!
I am writing this hopefully to go in as a sticky in the catfish section! Everyone please feel free to add or comment on anything that is listed in here! I know that everyone
from time to time gets catfish fever, and wants a cute lil wiskered friend to go in their aquarium! To those of who know about catfish that's fine, just make sure that your
future fish keeping plans include something big enough to house a catfish the size of which your's will attain! I intend to discuss many species in here over the future months! Main species that will excede 2ft. in length! If anyone wishes to add other smaller catfish do it elsewhere! I am trying to save people some heartache, money, and ultimately hopefully save some fish' life! So if you want to buy a catfish please feel free to ask about it here, or look for the species allready listed! So here goes! Again this information
is comming from different sources under my own research! Some websites information is taken from, and also good resources for more info: www.fishbase.org,
www.planetcatfish.com, www.scotcat.com. These are just a few well noted ones, there are many others! Please feel free to post links in this thread to other very informational websites! Please exclude sites with fish for sale as the main topic! I will put pics of the fish listed below for reference, please feel free to add some pics!
1st monster catfish!

Red tail catfish
Phractocephalus hemioliopterus
Adult length: 3 1/2 - 5 ft.
Adult weight: 50- 100 lbs.
Native to the amazon this attractive catfish are quite common in the aquarium trade! If you find yourself face to face with this the emperore of the amazon, do yourself
a favor! Think about the size this fish attains, and how fast it grows! Commonly we here at MFK have all read stories of baby RTC(red tail catfish) growing at rates of
1-3 inches per month! I personally had one of these fish that grew from 6 inches to 22 inches within a year! At 2 ft long this fish probably wieghs around 10-15 lbs. They can live well over 20 years, do you really have the space to house one of this magnificient fish? If so then I applaud you and say there is probably not a better fish to own! Go for it, but if you cannot provide a large indoor pond, enormous aquarium, or outdoor heated pond, then look for something smaller! You will find yourself going through thousands of dollars worth of aquariums to upgrade for this beast. Now as an alternative to aquariums, indoor ponds can be quite affordable to the average person! So there is hope after all. You should allready have one setup or be ready to have one setup within a year of getting this fish. I would say that a 6ft dia pond would last many years, but eventually even this would probably be too small to house one comfortably. If circular go for at least 8 ft dia, and possibly 10 or 12 ft. dia. This will allow your fish to live in comfort til the end! height doesn't matter as much. An adult fish is probably best kept with water height of 2 1/1-3ft. deep range. Also if buying this fish do not! I repeat do not listen to what your lfs(local fish store) tells you about it! They are there to make a dollar, and will tell you everything that you want to hear about it! Like that it will only grow to the size of it's environment! I am here to tell you nothing could be further from the truth! If you put this monster in a 10 gal aquarium it will grow to the full length and probably die from stress or poluted water. If you put it in a 55 gal you are not giving it anymore room from front to back, only from side to side. It will have trouble turning around within the first 6 months of having it! Think that huge 125 gal tank would do one for life! Try again you might get away with it for a year or maybe two, but several things will end up happening. The fish will not be able to turn properly and will become overstressed and die, or the fish will literally bust through the side of the aquarium glass. There are several noted cases on the internet with a quick search where this catfish has swam through the side of a tank! They have an extremely large thick skull. The bone can be over 1 inch thick in the head of an adult! That's almost bullet proof folks. So what's the minimum aquarium size you ask! That all depends on the dimensions of the aqaurium. Certainly you will either have to make a custom one yourself or have one contracted! You are looking at major $$$$! Your footprint(width versus length) should probably be a minimum of 4ft. x 10 ft. to provide adequate room for the fish to swim and for the fish to turn! Just hope your fish doesn't hit the 4 ft. mark or you will be upgrading again! Also keep in mind that if the fish can fit in it's mouth, regardless of what size it is, they will eat it! With all said here, if you are still dead set on getting this fish, I say go for it just make sure that you are prepared financially and space wise for this wonderful fish!

attachment.php

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.