• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

How's Today...^^

hey, guys. it's Rikza, the newbie. today...I went to Jember University to do things like investigation to FISIP, and got some exercise with my lil sist.

I'm not gonna say today was a good day. well, school's stuffs really stressed me out. So many homeworks are given due to the national holiday tomorrow.
The biology class was terrible, i didn't understand what my physics teacher taught me, i can't do my math homework.
then i got home, watched tv, and found out that foster the people's drummer is quite cute ;) so i goggled him and then i read that he is already married. boohoo

Hi all, today i've class untill 3.pm.
So tired, afterwards i go home and take a nap.
Today nothing special, just like ordinary busy day.

today i do many things and i'm very happy.
i wish after this week,
i can take a rest for a while. :D

Howdy everybody ?
What a hot sunday today! /swt
Oh my earth, please don't let the sun burn u ! i'm breathing here! /e15

Just woke up and still drowsy but I am happy to finally be the member of infoforum. This is my my first ever post. Nice to meet you all. I am Hazelle.

Well, as usual

woke up at 6 in the morning, and then took a bath + had a breakfast. After that left to the office for work. Currently still in the office

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.