• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

How's Today...^^

SiLveR23_KnighT

IndoForum Beginner A
No. Urut
Sejak
29 Jan 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Here u can share ur activities today. TelL us everything and we can also share ours...^^

Mine today, I woke up 12 o'clock 'cause last night i was playing IndoRO 'tilL morning. Hehehe...^^
Then there's nutin' special until 4 o'clock. I play IndoRO again. There was a WOE and we won sum event. After that, there was 1234 event. I almost got the prize. There were only 2 people, me and adricombe or sumtin' (kinda forget wat his name) but andy ch said, to rewind this stage and he ressurect alL the people there. Even those who were lose but stilL there. /sob
Then the prize goes to Bulbab...:((

Then I keep playing and posting here...^^
So, how's urs??

i went to the office this morning about 8 o'clock.... the first thing i did was chekcing my email... Having breakfast after then... Played my Seal from 9 to 11 i guess.. Then having lunch with my friend at Sushi-Tei PI... then walk around the mall - EX... shoping of course /heh.....
We went around for 3 hours maybe... Then went home... sleeping , get up.. and here .. now /heh

(FinalLy, sum1 who reply this thread...)
WelL, U play Seal a'ight?? Why dun U join us here in IndoRagnarok. There must be a lot of people there expecting 4 u to join us...^^

I didn't sleep last night. At 3 o'clock in the morning, I watch Stomp The Yard, then listening to the music 'tilL 6. During that Ifelt like dancin' n just dance to the beat. So It was a sweating way 2 start my day. Then go to church tilL 11. Sleep 'tilL 4 o'clock then go to the nearest malL 2 buy Dvds. Then go home, watch it and here...^^

This day's exam is easy! Just multiple choices! except PAK /sob
And then I went home. :D

@Kazumi Asakura: wow a seal player? May I know your char and the server?

mann what a boring day maybe i should start play a game online again. while a holiday :D:D

@garzar
Then join us at IndoRagnarok...^^

Today I just went to my univ to talk 'bout my schoolarship, then here, at this forum...=p
Not much for now...

just another ordinary day at school :))
nothing special :))

@ silver23_knight
i've already play that but the voucher is /wah maybe i shall try seal to :D
/thx today is diferent from before i finish playing PS II shining force =))

i went to my grandpa house so ican ONLINE now and I'm Here :D

@garzar
It's free though. It's not the RO from Lyto. It's a private server made by our big boss andy ch... /e4
Try sum...^^

Today I went to my friend's b'day. Just eat and go home. And another IndoRO as usual...=p

ow man speedy is error tough but i try call 147 now can go online again :D

Then you can play??

Today I went swimming with my cousins and nephews. Fun but exhausting...=p

i must play in the warnet
i use speedy limit 1GB /wah/sob
today is :
as usually my father scold me again /swt
what a boring day!! then i want to join event in IF

just ordinary holiday nothing special about today...

A Little busy doin' some coreograph for my own, and sum sigs to practice...=p

Just another boring day at my school... /...
Only the class meeting... I came at 6 o'clock but there is nobody /swt
Just wait all the time and at half 11, I get back and post it at Indoforum /gg

My Today Sucks ... jeez.. It's so Despicable .. Everything starting to fall apart, everything sucks . Another day of Identity Crisis, I dont know who the hell i am, all unspoken lies and truth will be spoken .. the gates to tomorrow has opened, but i dont have any intentions of walking to it ...

am i retarded or something, i dunno . all i know is everybody blaming it on me. so it's definetly MY FAULT. They were right, and i was wrong .. and i cant do anything to decline.

Today my neck hurts like hell, i'm starve to death, and i better leave now.

So the point is, TODAY is so WONDERFULL ^^

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.