• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

How's Today...^^

Thanks God. Today, I feel so happy...when I was going to my office, my family released me with smile and a big hope...
Once again thank my God...

Seriously stressed out right at this moment. I'm a new international student from Indonesia who is studying overseas. And the first project I got is this voting online thing.

So can you guys help me?

Please vote for my group product - bottom right corner (last picture) - yg paling terakhir pokoknya. on http://innovation.smutwc.org/voting.html

Thank you ya.

my worst day ever

today I didn't attend my science and geography class because of the d*mned traffic jam which made me late /an

today i feel bored, don;t know what to do...
n no place to go.. stay at home alone make me mad... :(

Today I feel as if most of my weights have been lifted because I just finished the two exams I had for this week.

today I smell something burning in my heart..

I'm spirited because I'm gonna poach something worthy enough /gg/gg

Today, I wake up at 4 in the morning, and then I went to the mosque to do Sholat Subuh. And then I have to study, to review what I have learned at night before, because today I have a midterm test. Everybody...please pray for me so that I can do my examination. Wish me luck Okk..

Iam so happy because I can still live, work, study and pray to Jesus every morning....

ahh.... There's no way in hell I could ever be over depressed in my life ~X(

I hope my class-mate can grows up and be more mature /swt...

waiting for......h* download... @_@ 49 minutes remaining......

today, i go to office and i'm working until 7 p.m.
it's very tired.

Today everything is good,

The weather is good, the situations is good, and everything is good.

I am very happy about today

today....everything is done.
i hope tomorrow would be like this.

not so good. i had BSOD on my pc and as advised from a friend, i have to reinstall all of the programs on drive c. the programs still there but cannot be retrieved. X(

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.