• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

[ask - Explain] the word you don't understand in English...

formal Indonesian: ceroboh, canggung.

maggot = larva.
or it can be a satire word (cacingan)

Hello, i want to ask what is "cope" and "bawling"?

cope = mengurusi, mengatasi, menanggulangi
bawling = mencacimaki

ok, i wonder why tons of people here bother to ask for the meaning of the word that they dont understand. thats kinda stupid ;;) cuz u can just tryna find those words at the dictionary or anything,
and you cant use the reason "gahh im too lazy to open the dictionary" cuz i sorta feel clicking on the post reply and type then publish is defo more hard work than checking out the dictionary. :D :>

hehe:>
i know thats the point of this thread but still! i think this is kinda stupid. lol
like, dont you see, the answerer of all of your questions use the dictionary?
bahahahaha :>

ok can i just say im sorry?;;) just kidding :P

you have the point.
Don't have to say sorry :)

Hi, excuse me. could you tell me what's the difference between Would and Will or Shall and should?

'will' and 'shall' are used for present future tense and present future progressive but 'shall' can be used only after Subject 'I' and 'We', 'will' can be used for all subjects include 'I' and 'we'.

'Would' and 'should' are used for past future tense and past future progessive. Using 'Shall' equal 'should' for subject and 'would' too. Or Both should and would are used for refine the word.

Present Future Tense
Active form : S + Will/Shall + Verb 1+ Object / Complement
Passive form (Future Progessive): Subject as Object + Will/Shall + be + Verb 3 (+ By Object as Sbuject)
Ex:
Actve : We Shall buy a Handphone (Kami akan membeli sebuah hp)
Passive: Handphone shall be bought by us (Hp akan dibeli oleh kami)
use Adj: We shall be strongest than another state (On my siggy:D) (Kami akan lebih kuat dari pada negara lain)

(=adjective/kata sifat)

If you are using adjective you have to use Passive Form but Verb must be changed to Adjective word

Past Future Tense
Active form : S + Would / Should + verb 2 + O / C
Passive Form: S as O + Would / Should + be + verb 3 (+by O as S)

Active : He would study math (Dia akan belajar Matematika)
Passive: Math would be studied by him (Matematika akan dipelajari olehnya)
Adj: : She would be famous (Dia akan menjadi terkenal)

And this for addition:

Will/Shall/Would/Should = be going to
Present S + be + going to + verb 1 + o/c
Past S + be + going to + Verb 2 + o/c

ex:
I am going to talk him
She was going to kicked his ass.

Note:

Be - (Be1) is, am , are
- (Be2) Was Were

So, if you not understand you can ask me directly

pursue??
translate plz....

mmm...

pursue??
translate plz....

pursue kkt. 1 mengejar (s.o., a profession). to p. pleasure/happiness mengejar kesenangan/kebahagian. 2 mengikuti (o's studies, an idea). 3 meneruskan perjalanan.

u can always use dictionary though, so why don't u ask translation in full sentence so we all can learn without missunderstood d meaning because mincing words :-bd

thankz..
full sentence...
Get the maximal Pursue and huge bonus will be send 2 your home..

mmm...

thankz..
full sentence...
Get the maximal Pursue and huge bonus will be send 2 your home..

> dapatkan pengejaran secara maksimal dan bonus besar akan dkirim ke rumah lu..
> kejar dgn maksimal dan bonus besar akan dkirim ke rumah lu..
> ikuti pengejaran maksimal dan bonus besar akan dkirim ke rumah lu..

tinggal lu pilih mana yg lebih cocok utk konteks nya Bro :-bd

now i get it...

many thanks bro...

'will' and 'shall' are used for present future tense and present future progressive but 'shall' can be used only after Subject 'I' and 'We', 'will' can be used for all subjects include 'I' and 'we'.

'Would' and 'should' are used for past future tense and past future progessive. Using 'Shall' equal 'should' for subject and 'would' too. Or Both should and would are used for refine the word.

Present Future Tense
Active form : S + Will/Shall + Verb 1+ Object / Complement
Passive form (Future Progessive): Subject as Object + Will/Shall + be + Verb 3 (+ By Object as Sbuject)
Ex:
Actve : We Shall buy a Handphone (Kami akan membeli sebuah hp)
Passive: Handphone shall be bought by us (Hp akan dibeli oleh kami)
use Adj: We shall be strongest than another state (On my siggy:D) (Kami akan lebih kuat dari pada negara lain)

(=adjective/kata sifat)

If you are using adjective you have to use Passive Form but Verb must be changed to Adjective word

Past Future Tense
Active form : S + Would / Should + verb 2 + O / C
Passive Form: S as O + Would / Should + be + verb 3 (+by O as S)

Active : He would study math (Dia akan belajar Matematika)
Passive: Math would be studied by him (Matematika akan dipelajari olehnya)
Adj: : She would be famous (Dia akan menjadi terkenal)

And this for addition:

Will/Shall/Would/Should = be going to
Present S + be + going to + verb 1 + o/c
Past S + be + going to + Verb 2 + o/c

ex:
I am going to talk him
She was going to kicked his ass.

Note:

Be - (Be1) is, am , are
- (Be2) Was Were

So, if you not understand you can ask me directly
In modern English usage especially US English, all "shall" change to "will". "Shall" usage is now seemingly an equivalent of "should", which declares necessity or a must.

Hello, it's been a long time since last time i asking here...

Which is the right one?
"Am i know you?"
or
"Did I know you?"

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.