• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

American Jokes...

A woman says to her friend, "I was in a such generous mood today, I gave a poor beggar $25."
"Thats a lot of money to give to a beggar," says her friend. "What did your husband say?"
"He said, 'Thank you'."

;) wow dark_angel it's really funny! i enjoy reading this..

hahahahaha nice joke...brother...need more jokes...!! really...

nice elephant jokes. more again please

sincerely
fajar ITS

WIFE : You tell a man something, it goes in one ear and comes out of the
other.
HUSBAND : You tell a woman something: It goes in both ears and comes out
of
the mouth

my favorite one :)

hey thanks for your good jokes pal, keep up ur work !!

hahaha so funny, expecially jokes about programmer and engineer, - actually I'm engineer :p

Is every american sensitive to jokes and pranks?
they seem to get so easily offended when FRIENDLY jokes or pranks are played on them.
i don't get offended when i get teased in fact i think it's kinda funny but the americans don't seem to act that way. Im not saying that everybody on earth should be like me im just giving an example cause i wanna know are all americans really that sensitive and why?

Terakhir disunting oleh moderator:
Haha some really great stuff. I was really feeling bored few minutes ago and now after reading this thread my mood have completed changed :)

Who give a smile on the faces of the other people. This is the best things you are doing. I really admire your stuff.

George Ⅲ asked the once wellknown wit, Horne Tooke,whether he could play cards.
Your Majesty, replied Tooke, I am a mere childwhere cards are concerned. I cannot even tell a King from a Knave.

A woman walks into a tattoo parlor. She gets into the chair and tells the tattoo artist, "I want two tattoos, one on each of my inner thighs. I want a turkey on one thigh and a Christmas tree on the other."

The tattoo artist begins his work, but is a bit confused, so he says, "Lady, I'll do anything my customers want, but I gotta ask, why would you want a turkey on one thigh and a Christmas tree on the other?"

"Well, if you really want to know," she firmly answers, "I'm sick and tired of my husband telling me that there's never anything to eat between the holidays."

Terakhir disunting oleh moderator:
No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.

A woman walks into a tattoo parlor. She gets into the chair and tells the tattoo artist, "I want two tattoos, one on each of my inner thighs. I want a turkey on one thigh and a Christmas tree on the other."

The tattoo artist begins his work, but is a bit confused, so he says, "Lady, I'll do anything my customers want, but I gotta ask, why would you want a turkey on one thigh and a Christmas tree on the other?"

"Well, if you really want to know," she firmly answers, "I'm sick and tired of my husband telling me that there's never anything to eat between the holidays."
very nice

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.