• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

American Jokes...

The jokes are funny, but i ever read the second one...

the jokes which i like is joke in spongebob squarepants....

but that jokes are funny too!!

smart elephant!! hahahhahaha

nice jokes!

@ dark angel: i luv that short conversations! especially about the ring! LOL
what a stupid boy

______________________________________________________________________________________

:)HOT STUFF!!
LATEST INOVATION AND THE FIRST IN indo forum!:)
MADE IN USA..
DERMA MATRIX MASKER COLLAGEN [BUKAN KERTAS!!]
MENGATASI KANTUNG MATA, LINGKAR HITAM MATA,
PAYUDAYA KENDUR / TURUN..
DAN UNTUK WAJAH MENDUNG..
CLICK MY THREAD: https://www.forum.or.id/showthread.php?t=61655

sorry if it is re post...

ONLY IN AMERICA JOKE
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America...are there handicapped parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a DIET coke.

5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America... do we use the word "politics" to describe the process so well: "Poli" in Latin meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "blood-sucking creatures."

10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

Kalian yang merasa ingin cari suasana baru

req dilayani dengan cepat, isinya mantep2, share download nya lengkap, member friendly dll
silahkan gabung ke w w w . i n d o b o a r d s . u s dijamin kalian pasti puas deh gabung >:D<

forum sampah gak bermutu

Gym or Jim??

Bank teller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
great2...sometimes women can be a bit** :D because they can't comprehend men words.

I got one:

Husband : "why didn't you go to the gym yesterday?
Wife : "because jim's wife has got back from her trip

American joke is very funny. It wanna be people laugh until they are satisfied

azmoeth berkata:
Husband : "why didn't you go to the gym yesterday?
Wife : "because jim's wife has got back from her trip

She thinks he said Jim not Gym =)) =)) =))

I am new here. I don't know how to use this site at all. so who wants to help me..
Pleasssseee....

i didnt know there was an english thread :D cool~

actually Indonesian jokes are better.. no offense.

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.