• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Your nicknames here....

matikonyol, dead silly in english...
it's an ironic name...
People mourn when someone die, bit people laugh when someone die in a silly way....

600pxajidomarujidots8.png

Ajido-Marujido in Final Fantasy XI Online is the "rogue" Minister of Windurst's Orastery, the Ministry of Windurst that oversees the use of magic and the training of mages. He is also the son of the creator of the Cardians and the former Minister of the Manustery Zonpa-Zippa, and is the brother of current Manustery Minister Apururu. Although a very powerful mage and a well-respected public figure, he is always getting himself or a random adventurer into trouble in his pursuit for the truth about Windurst and its past. Although labeled as unpredictable and a rogue, he cares deeply about the future of Windurst and its well-being, even more so than his reputation and his political career.

tha_y4nk... from my 1st id which i made when i was in vocational high school, m4r3th4_t4y4nk... m4r3th4 = my nick name, t4y4nk = sayang (indonesian)... n i make it shorter... tha = m4r3th4, y4nk = t4y4nk.... n i love it much.... tha_y4nk..... :D

me absolovetion

In this name, I just combine two word,, absolution and love...
I use this name,, I can't give a pure love for the onething... (I can't say,, "I love u from the bottom of my heart and u are the only one)

I just think, I will share my love for everything

<sorry if my english bad> :(:(

d reason why i choose my nick name just simple .....

seven = my lucky number

i hope luck always with me :P

too naif ha ? :))

so sorry about my awful english

got the inspiration from bruce almighty and at the same time wanna show my admiration to Loki the God of thieves.. so there u go..

Loki Almighty... :D :D

mfashraf is just a short form of my full name (which is quite long..) my dad got me the name when i got my first email (i was 5! LoL.. and right now im 14..)

as for games, i use Pharez (my name is Faris and its quite the same with Pharez [fa-reez]).. and kill3rx.. i used kill3rx in a lot of games and me n my guild members used to pk a lot.. heheh... well.. that's about it

Mine, yamiza, is a portmanteau of two words:
yam, means "ubi" in Bahasa,
and mizu [JP] means water,
then I changed the last letter with "a", then- voila, yamiza!
BTW, then yamiza means "yam soup" or, in bahasa, "kolak" /heh

Raditzz... is according to my name Radit.... but, i like those two Zs in the back of my name... I dun know... i dont have an excuse for that... but, i like Raditzz... i sounds coolzz i think b-)

mine DancingCat,

since i wear softlenses, many people told me that my eyes looks like cat's

and i just realy love to dance

voila, DancingCat /heh

legend24...

24 = my luck number ;))

legend??i want to be a legend :P

Craquelure ..

craquelure is from photoshop filter :)
you can find it if you like to use photoshop..

dea. my name. :)
digiovanni. i love paul digiovanni. the guitarist from the band boys like girls. :D

my turn...

bujas....
that is not my nick name...
that is my first name...
oh my god...why did i put my first name?
because i like it...
so...unique....

my nick name is..

eickel..

my parents give this name 4 me,, i dunno what the meaning of this..

but i think, my parents split from my real name..

n i think its so cool, eickeL hwahahahaha

WW is taken from my name.
The Saint taken as alias/title. Do not mean that I'm very holy but...

Ovan.. Well, you know.. Ovan the Rebirth in .hack//Roots
& .hack//G.U. series.. I copied his name.. Cause maybe I'm
a fans of him??

Just, his plot is so cool in that game.. Think alone and use
a god like plot, looks like everything is according to his plan
right from the start.. So I use his codename.. I think that
name is cool too!

jelajahboy=> i want someday, i can go to anywhere place who i like's

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.