• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Wisdom

facebookeb

IndoForum Senior A
No. Urut
Sejak
9 Jan 2013
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but looking outward together in the same direction

The danger of small mistakes is that those mistakes are not always small.

You have to endure caterpillars if you want to see butterflies.

Subscribed to this thread, keep posting the wisdoms.. :-bd

Real power does not hit hard , but straight to the point.​

Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Life would knock us down, but we can choose wheter or not to get back up

Do not judge someone just from what he did, because you also have to know the reason why he is doing.

Thanks for the words of wisdom :x

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do

Make a list of all the things you could do to make money. And then cross off two thirds of that list. Leave only what you’re really excited about on the list.​

Forget him who has given so many wonderful memories is not easy thing, but if it's best, then let it go!

Supposing you have tried and failed again and again. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Know why the problem is always up to you. Do not be angry or sad, because it will not solve anything.

Destiny is something we’ve invented because we can’t stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Those who are able to control their rage can conquer their most serious enemy.

Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are.

A Healthy Man Has A Hundred Wishes, A Sick Man Has Only One.

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.