• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Wisdom

When you fast do a goodness, the good fortune will quickly approach you. When you fast do an evil, then the windfall will quickly away from you

ShareIf you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.

Those Who Are Able To Control Their Rage Can Conquer Their Most Serious Enemy.

The danger of small mistakes is that those mistakes are not always small

Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.

What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now

If you fill your heart with regrets of y ester day and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.​

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

Early to bed and early rise make a man helthy, wealthy and wise

Life is beautiful and brings many of opportunities if we see with the right perspective

When you fast do a goodness, the good fortune will quickly approach you. When you fast do an evil, then the windfall will quickly away from you.

ShareIf you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading

The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.

A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him or her.

"Life is like a wheel, sometimes you will be on the top, sometimes you will be at the bottom. It is not important when we become on the top or at the bottom. But the most important is syukur when success and shabar when fail."

In the bad times, choose to grow stronger. In the good times, choose to enjoy fully. In all times, choose to be GRATEFUL!

Forget him who has given so many wonderful memories is not easy thing, but if it's best, then let it go!

Life is good when you know how to live it well. Change your perspective! Enjoy the life you have! You don't live twice

My father always told me, "find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.