• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Trouble with English post here.....

Want to ask, what means these sentence
1."Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing"
2.only a thin line separates love and hatred..
3.I'm not someone who would keep other people's used good,
4.Now that you seems to be already recovering, I guess I'll take my leave.

Terimakasih :)

If you really can't say a sentence in english but you have a trouble, you can speak Indonesia here but remember only if you really can't say a sentence in english

Want to ask, what means these sentence
1."Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing"
2.only a thin line separates love and hatred..
3.I'm not someone who would keep other people's used good,
4.Now that you seems to be already recovering, I guess I'll take my leave.

Terimakasih :)

1. As it says, when you are in fear, things look dark (as shadows are) and so you find it difficult to determine your next course of action.
  2. I'm not sure about this one. And I don't buy into it either. :D
  3. Hmm we recycle people's used goods, not keep them. Go green, kay.
  4. Because the other is alight, you no longer have to worry about them (and can leave).

Good reply.....
  1. As it says, when you are in fear, things look dark (as shadows are) and so you find it difficult to determine your next course of action.
  2. I'm not sure about this one. And I don't buy into it either. :D
  3. Hmm we recycle people's used goods, not keep them. Go green, kay.
  4. Because the other is alight, you no longer have to worry about them (and can leave).

Could you please share English lesson module for beginner till expert?
I need it for my friend. His parent can't pay for English course.
May God bless you for your kindness.
Thanks in advance for your help.

i can hear a person say with english. but, when i will answer his voice, i can't.....
please give me the best solution...

This is my first post, I just want to say I like this thread ...................... thanx ...

dont be afraid of speaking, it is the only way to improve oral english.

just speak your mouth son, in fact, singaporean and mostly any other asian countries have a bad grammar but a very good confidence to express themselves in english

if you want to translate any language to english, you can use Google Translate... Its easy to use and lets you understand any single word you want to know from different languages...

if you want to translate any language to english, you can use Google Translate... Its easy to use and lets you understand any single word you want to know from different languages...
Its great advice to use Google Translation to translate a word or phrase, but if a complex sentence it can break the grammar itself and broke any language, so be advice when use it. :)

mungkin yang dimaksud adalah endorsement.... artinya: pengesahan atau persetujuan... thx

i can hear a person say with english. but, when i will answer his voice, i can't.....
please give me the best solution...

Well, you can ask them to repeat their sentences slowly. You can use this sentences to ask them repeat their latest sentences

"Excuse Me Sir or Madam, Can you repeat your current sentences slowly?"

May it helps

Thanks

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.