• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

I dont like English language...

the phantom

IndoForum Newbie B
No. Urut
Sejak
26 Sep 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
I know, English is very important.

But english is very hard, I study english ten years, but I can't speak english well.

Maybe, because I hate english....

My teacher can't give me a support.

Ok, you can help me, about study english, or good book for me?

I'm sorry my english language is very bad.

You can't improve with only reading books.. I tried doing that before and its practically useless.. What you should do right now is that you start speaking in english with people rather than reading a book.. Preferably native speakers or people who has high fluency in english.. That would surely help you a lot

EDIT: Don't talk a lot with people who have those "lah".. Even though it sounds casual, try to be as far as possible from saying that.. Its not good

it's easier to learn english than chinese or japanese.....

@the phantom, thekiting:
What do you want to learn from English? You can PM me.

Well, I know what you mean. The grammars. Yes, they're really freakin' hard because of the formulas, ex.:

PAST PERFECT TENSE
S + had + V3 + Adv/Compl
She had had breakfast for 3 hours

Like that. You must practice a lot, then.

yeah.. sure.. of course i can.. add me at yahoo: farisashraf or msn: [email protected].. I know i'm a kid.. but hey.. i can still help ya

Thank You for all assistance. May the God bless u always 4 ever n ever.

It's not that you hate English, but just a lack of practice. I don't see you practice in your post, fellow. You just study. Practice makes perfect, OK? :)

Yeah, keep practising, and you'll have fun with English!

Nah keep playing games that will teach you what to do like i did haha lolz

Yeah, no kidding it's the most funniest way to learn english it just like.... wow haha

Hope this work and don't forget about practice with your friends or family cause english with no communicating just like a shell nut, useless....

Nah keep playing games that will teach you what to do like i did haha lolz

Yeah, no kidding it's the most funniest way to learn english it just like.... wow haha

Hope this work and don't forget about practice with your friends or family cause english with no communicating just like a shell nut, useless....

you're right my friend
i love english coz it's the only language that i understand in a game
coz i can't read katakana,hiragana,and kanji
hiks hiks hiks

How come somebody hates a language? If u studied well English will come in handy almost all the time..... It doesn't matter whether u studied 10 years or 2 years..... The best way to study is by actually using it in your conversations. English is not hard at all and you shouldn't hate it....... It's waaaaaay easier than German or Japanese... trust me, I know...

now back to Kanji homework T_T *sob

Hahaha...
Mandarin is the toughest! You have to know more kanji than Japanese's Kanji! Japanese only use 2500 kanji... Native and old kanji 1000... Mandarin? almost 10000!!! And I'm studying both Traditional and Simplified Chinese! More than 10000!
Korean? Nah, just concentrate on your hangul. Hanja/Kanji just for the formals :D And Korean uses Traditional Kanji.

Start with what you like. If you like listening to the music, for instance, then listen to English songs and find out the meaning of the lyrics. Start with little things. Since you said that you hate English I don't think suggesting you a good book to learn English will help at all. You might buy the book then you just put it in your room. So I suggest you start English by relating it to the activity that you like. Good luck :)

wueh. . . . .

ehm..
i just want to add some advice to you...
we can improve our english also by watching western film and use the english subtitle...
anyway,
i'd like to share about my experience in answering english test...
i rarely answered the questions with the grammar terms or something like that...
i just answered it with my intuition...
hahahhaha
sounds funny but it's true...
hmm...
when you watch the film and listen to what they're talking,
then all of it will automatically saved in your 'alam bawah sadar' (actually i don't know what's the english word for that... poor me...)
alright,
i think that's all...
and listen to music is a good advice too...
it's one of my way to improve my english...
hehehehe

ok...
finally, just keep trying...
good luck... ;)

well.. the TS should give every1 that answer GRP right?? ahahaha i'll reply it if you give it to me :P

@mshafah

-lah was a behavior for Singapore's it's like forced someone that 'latah' to not do so

P.S i don't think 'latah' have any english translation

what's latah? LoL.. and you got my name wrong..
I'm in an international school right now and trust me.. There's little to no people who speaks -lah..
Its not professional in some sense.. I'm just giving an advice here and its up to the few individual who wants to take it or not

yea i know i was just give my opinion

Latah was.... it's so hard to explain it takes forever for me to describe it lolz

maybe someone that say -lah wanna look special just like someone saying coy like for example

'Ngapain lo coy??'
On english
'What are you doing lah??'

or sort of....

haha, I guess he's gonna try now

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.