• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

How's Today...^^

preparing for the launch to Bali /heh

yesterday is worse than this day /omg. i fell lost something precious, i think/sob.
now i'm will have an english course in LPIA /swt /wah

Today is a so - so day =p~

Feel so empty once in a while but i'm so over it allready

My Potentionally Problematic Person is Gone, and i Feel So................... Dunno, Have To Feel Happy Or Not ==a

Whatever, Whatever, Whateveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

One Big Bag Of Bones Has Buried ...

Now It's Time To Put The Corpse Back In Hell ... FuFuFuFu

One Thing .. I'm So Love Loving Myself ... Narcism Isn't it ....

Say Goodbye To Memoirs, But Thanks Anyway For The Memories =p

No More Long Distance State of Mind, Now It;s Everything Bout Me and My Life and I feel So Happy For iT .... /gg /gg /gg

And I Don't Know Why, Today i Miss My Beloved Mother So Much.. And I cant stop Crying Thinkin' Bout Her.. Just Want To Be With her Sooo Badly, But That'a A sin, Huh? Pheew .. Tough Life T___T

Did I Mentioned Something Bout My Friends Lately? They all Sucks, Too Much Be and Wanna Inside , and stuff and i dont like that ... Jeez, They're talking bout me behind my back and they can still call me "Otomodachi" ... That's a shame thing ==a /sob

Now, everything is starting to fall apart.. Damn, i hate being an atheist sometimes... wanna yell and scream at something that don't even exist ... wanna blame everything to something that won't resist .... Grrrr .....

LaLaLa

Today i went to my school to sign my STTB. Waiting for my friend to gave her sum cd, but she took off earlier than me...=p
Then I play comp 'tilL now...

@above same as me /swt i take a result of my registered form /swt

today is piece of god d**m holiday...

nothing special /swt of course it's boring /swt

my fuckin boyfriend hasn't showed up for 2 fuckin days and he doesn't seem to feel sorry for it .... boy, i make you will ....

today ?? Sucks /no1

stil... can't control my emotion... /pif

/an goes to schooll take the SKHUN original version :D

Got F**K-ed
My Phone went into the washing machine..
Although it was not my fault but everyone blame me..
Sigh..

i'm so confused... is she still loves me ?? that question keep twirling in my mind..

Today is a special day...
Today is my mother's birthday!
I went to MKG and watched Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix for the second time...
That's all....

so boring.. I lost all my energy /e15

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.