• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

How's Today...^^

Woke up, had to take exam that I didn't take yesterday cos I had the flu, aced the exam, hung out with friends even though I've got finals on Saturday, stuffed myself at Jap stall, walked home in freezing cold, watched olympics !

hmm, nothing new from me... but I HAVE A NEW JOB OFFER !!!!

isnt that great , i cant wait to tell every body

rather boring, coz all my work is done... so here i am nothing to do

bad mood, everything seems all so wrong... akkhh...

wew...today is same like before. nothing interest today....

my boyfriend grandfather just pass away,,, i feel sad for him, that old guy is such a nice person.

Thanks, gray

Yesterday i went to his services for the family,
they seems strong, but when we sung a song, they began to cried, feels so bad for them, i cried with them also.... Hope God give them Faith and Courage, i know that grandpa is already happy in heaven , and i know they too.. but still its hurt and hard to be left.

Goodbye grandpa, rest in peace and we will see you again in heaven

Amen

NOthing special xi..
Coz I just watched movie a long day ^^

today is pretty good, I got everything sorted

I sent my cv today, and she asked my expected salaries...
how i can wrote an appropriate letter to tell someone my expected salaries is ....

huhuhuhuhu

hmm, nothing to do, got no one to speak to

hate it so much ....

oh be grateful pinna

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.