• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Your nicknames here....

inspired by Egypt God of Sun, Ra.
but since most application can't accept 2 character as username, then I made it as Rha. :)

@Lock: Yeah, I mean that my name n' my boy friend..

@she_nis: aww........ so romantic......... /gg

@Butsu: why romantic? when I signed up, I'm so confused, so I taked she_nis

ouw you taken that nick name just bcoz you confusing /e14

So you want to change my nick name to be banned ?? /swt

Youuuu Crrrruuueeeeeellll :(( :(( :(( yeah like you nick name /wah

I didn't mean to change your nick into this : Lock [Banned]
I mean, why dont u use the name "Ban" if u think someday u will be banned ??? /swt
why choose Lock? Why not Ban?

*whew..u're not only good at junk, but u're good at english too, I am very proud of u.. /gg

Ban ?? Sounds like a part of car =)) :))

*I Proud you too /no1

I didn't mean "Ban" = "Wheel".. =))
So, u dont want to use Ban because it sounds like part of car? =))

*whew..u're not only good at junk, but u're good at english too, I am very proud of u.. /gg

really? I see so many grammatical error in his sentences.........

well.........that's Indonesian English for you........ I understand, you understand, it's ok lah

ronin ... masterless samurai... as I perceive myself to be.

As for the "xxx" ... well, it implies anything "taboo", so to speak.

@butsu
"ok lah" heard almost Singlish :D

@she_nis
so, ur name is "she" n ur b/f is "nis"?

vpatrickd..
Derived from my real name, Patrick. Then just add the front letter of my front name and front letter of my last name. Then I have vpatrickd.

Some people call me.. vpd.

And... What's the meaning of the unusal words on ur siggy? Y'kno, the one that's not english...

Yea, if u can differ it from latin, france, or italy language... N y r u messin up w/ my question? U just happen to post at every single thread at each board...

@blitzer: Yea but Indlish (I made that up, lol) sounds almost the same, lol

"SHE"ila and Den"NIS"

Itlust
u know how to read it?
read It-Lust that means "Itu Nafsu"
well before this nick i choose itlast as a nick but someone already used it in yahoo (damn)
@lock
i dont know u know how to speak english i thought u already say that u got 5 in u'r english =))

ah belibet g ngomong bahasa ingris

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.