• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Youll Never Find Me Review and Download

Angela

IndoForum Addict A
No. Urut
Sejak
25 Mar 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Stunningly claustrophobic two-hander which offers a proper masterclass in building unbearable tension - before ending with what for me was a deeply unsatisfactory whimper.

The first two thirds of this Aussie horror are genuinely absolutely superb as a man living in an isolated caravan park finds his night disturbed by a young woman seeking shelter from a vicious storm.

We are constantly asking: who is good, who is evil? Are they both good or both evil? Is there an unseen third character who's the baddie? Or is there another explanation? It's absolutely compelling.

Then the ending... it seems some love it while others are perplexed and underwhelmed. I'm afraid I'm in the latter camp. The build-up deserves so much more. But it's still well worth watching - you'll have great fun trying to work out what's really going on.

Youll Never Find Me Download Full Movie

unduh Youll Never Find Me Full Movie
Patrick, a strange and lonely resident, lives in a mobile home at the back of an isolated caravan park.

After a violent thunderstorm erupts, a mysterious young woman appears at his door, seeking shelter from the weather.

The longer the night wears on and the more the young woman discovers about Patrick, the more difficult she finds it to leave.

Soon she begins to question Patricks intentions, while Patrick begins to question his own grip on reality

DOWNLOAD Youll Never Find Me

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.