• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Who is you favorite fictional leader character?

Miracles

IndoForum Newbie D
No. Urut
Sejak
12 Jul 2008
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
I like Jean Luc Picard from Star Trek Next generation very much.

Jean Luc to me potrayed himself as a man of character, of integrity.

Here's a little quote from one of the tv episode, Jean Luc and his officers from USS Enterprise were confronted by a mysterious powerful evil nature being that killed his female security officer. This is what he said to the evil being,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
" I tell you what true evil is"
"It is to submit to you, it is when we surrender our freedom, our dignity instead of defying you"

Picard, Jean Luc, Captain, Enterprise

(Star Trek Next Generation, Ep Skin of evil)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now who is you favorite fictional leader character?

Jean Luc Picard for president in 2009 election yay >:D<. Then we can forget about batik and start wearing Star Trek tight yet stylish pijamas to work!

Wow admring Jean Luc Picard huh?

For me untilnow there's no one who could beat the charisma of Napoleon Bonaparte
Such a great leader he is!

Voltage I said fictional character :D.

Docter Xavier leader of X-men is probably my 2nd fictional leader character favorite.

Though today's politicians imo care most of all only about their self-image hence portraying a made-up faked disposition on all things just to improve their self image in the eyes of would be voters, they may be called faker of character but they are not fictional character.

But in your case Napoleon was a military leader and an emperor of France and not a fictional character.

Rob from cloverfield,he's a leader-type character,he's cool,and he cares his friends the most.

hmm..

I think Leonidas from 300, he wasn't a fiction character, but holywood success to create a "whew!!" character.

madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!

fictional eh?

Nick Fury from Marvel.
he doesnt like to boast around, and he's a good leader of S.H.I.E.L.D/gg
and i admire his eye patch.yaaay~♪

I have a change of mind, my 2nd favorite fictional leader character is

William Wallace from Braveheart.

His idealism intact, his passion flaming, his determination solid steel. And smart too.

=)) =))

Sorry I made a mistake

Hmm... If it is fictional,the I'll choose Capt' Jack Sparrow,wicked leader,but have a strong perceptions..

How about the leader of matrix ?

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.