• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

when did you first learn english?

Yea absolute easy. No past tenses, use latin alphabets, etc. :D

i'm first time learning english on TV!! with the Sesame Street eng_ver! hahauhauha

Oh my... That's a good one.

>i'm first time learning english on TV!!
Correction: The first time I learn English was from a TV Show.

hmm, i 1st learning english when I playing game in PS1,
I dont understand what the game says,
so i decide to buy a dictionary n translate the word 1 by 1..
it happen when i'm in junior high school 1 /heh

yeahh, 1 by 1 like : where they go?? i translate it 1 by 1 wakwkawka..
you know dude i dont know english at that state.. lol /heh

hmm.... maybe when i was primary... /heh /heh /heh

i don't know english /e4/e4/e4

@PI
you don't know english but u understand english /gg /gg /gg /gg

the 1st time i learnt how to spell was when i was still a kid couldnt remember how young enough i was at the time though, watching some movies and i ended
up following their words out of my conciousness.

my first experience at english was when i'm 9 years old..

take a private lesson from my sister ^^

when i get kidnaped by an hindi people,i started to learn english...:D:D:D
mean"when i missing in some recreational park,and that couple find me...i cant understand what they saying,from that time i want to learn english"

well... officially it was when I'm in my 7th grade (SMP), 'cause at that time english is not being learnt in primary school....

but actually, I have learnt english earlier than SMP. I've seen so many movies that's subtitled in Indonesian like MacGyver, Airwolf, Voyager, Star Trek, etc. thank God there's no voice actors in my childhood...except for latin movies like Little Missy, Isadora
ahahaha, it was good ol' days, don't you agree ?

i was learn english since i'm 5 years old,coz my father teach me at home:)

i love my father

When I was born.../gg
I like to play game, a RPG kinda genre. And in order to move on, I have to know what people said and they were talk in English. So I often open my dict and keep learning 'tilL I get better with English...^^

When i can talk to anybody....i think,,,hmmm,,,since 3 or 4 years old....^_^

Since i play RPG Game... Just that???? maybe.....hmmmm what is kindergarten???(sorry" plzz mod can you delete my post below?? /sob)

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.