• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

what's ur phobia??

my phobia.... lightningsoundalonephobia...lol....
yeee...i'm really scared by the sound of thunder and lightning..and actually...i'll freaked out if i'm alone and then the freakin thunder comes out of nowhere....it's really annoying though...can anyone help me :P lmao....

i'm a acrophobia coz when i was in playgroup,i see the workers in my playgroup falling from the second floor and his arms and legs is broke.And another reason is coz of many failed stuntman's action that i watched in tv.

How can i cure my phobia?
Can anybody help me to cure it?please help me!!!:-S

i'm a acrophobia coz when i was in playgroup,i see the workers in my playgroup falling from the second floor and his arms and legs is broke.And another reason is coz of many failed stuntman's action that i watched in tv.

How can i cure my phobia?
Can anybody help me to cure it?please help me!!!:-S
1. Look down from any balcony higher than 4th Floor.
2. Just say your prayer:D

@my up
doesn't you mean ganbatte ?? not gambatte /ho

In daily pronounciation for a few people...

if there is an "n" letter beside "b" "m" "p" letter, they often pronounce them as "m". But day after day, it affects their roomaji spelling.

Isn't any phobia of bugs? I fear to bugs and something that is very nasty!!!

hahahahahhahaa...so funny that i was read above......like bokekphobia....
so far i am not looking at me that i scare something....life is very dinamic and still running...so when we meet some scare it's normally i think, and someday we meet beauty it's normal too....
so life must go on.....

cockroach....
arghh....

Hate it the most when it start flying around & hit me....

very nasty...

dogs...that what i scared and dun really like it perhaps, cuz when i was about 5 years old, running all the way chased by the dog till i lost all my breath..damn,
and whenever i walked out and find some dogs around..they kept barkin at me till i lost out of their sight.

^ i found that funny not terrifying..
well, one dog can bite a life out of ya..
cheer up,

errr... probably the most typical one... the fear of heights... i kept dreaming in the night and every night i fall from from my bed... bringing along the impression of falling from high-rise building... that really strikes the mental... since then... i never sleep on the spring bed anymore... just my cozy "pojok" style sleepin'...

other thing would be the fear of lag... hahahah... that's it... the lag causes certain people went berserk... that's what I fear whenever I go to cybercafes...

Hemophobia or Hemaphobia or Hematophobia- Fear of blood.
SOOO SCARRRRE /omg

what's the name of "Scared of insects"
Hmm "Hate" will suit it just fine /an

I think you've to add "hydrophobia"
m a bit hydrophobia because can't swim at all and m phobia at dog (have no idea for the name)

hey...newbie here..
nice to y'all...finally can meet up indo ppl here
niweiz dun wanna go off topic
am a claustrophobic plus i hate being in a dark..
oh yea..another thing is i have a phobia for em fakerz..
hahahahahahahahaa...juz cant stand being ard em...

-cheerz-

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.