• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Waseda University (informasi pendidikan Jepang)

soeharyo85

IndoForum Newbie F
No. Urut
Sejak
8 Mar 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Dear Friends,

This is an open invitation to all.

Waseda University, one of the most prestigious Private University in Japan, with a 125 years of History was proud to announce the establishment of its new Department--The School of International Liberal Studies back in 2004.

The School of International Liberal Studies, provide lectures in English, and Japanese language classes are compulsory for all foreign students.
Creating a wonderful opportunity of earning a bachelor's degree while mastering the unique Japanese language at the world's second largest economy.

For detail information of the visit please visit:

http://www.waseda.jp/sils/news/workshop/indonesia.htm

admissions are all free of charge!
Please spread the word!

Hope you find your dream!

Sincerely Yours,

Anton Soeharyo

Thanx for the information bro.../no1/no1

Hahahahaha...^^
Anton Soeharyo right?? U came to my school today. In Gloria...^^

Hmmm... Were you here just to post your common news ? /hmm

My my my .. /...

Is the univeristy has a better mark in computer studies ?

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.