• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Voice Your Hearts and Thoughts... In English!

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.

Flaylda

IndoForum Newbie C
No. Urut
Sejak
7 Apr 2009
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Thoughts and emotions are precious, and as such, we should be grateful for being able to experience what it's like to think and feel. And yet, as humans, there are times when we can't just keep our ideas preserved in our very own minds. They always tend to break out, so why don't we share them? Do you have a good/bad day? How are your moods? Share 'em up! You can talk about anything. The only rule is that you have to voice all of your thoughts in English. Consider it a practice to improve your grip on the international language ^.^

So... I'll start. For the last few days, ever since I joined this forum, I've been brooding. Yeah, brooding, as in generally angsting and being an emotional sandbag. The reason? Well, when I first came to this forum, I stumbled upon the existence of Flame Arena, and was shocked beyond words.

It was upsetting to see that people with different religions were cursing the hell out of each other... for silly reasons. I wasn't a fan of fight myself. I much preferred peace (Facebook Quizzes said that I'm a pragmatist through and through :D) and solace. But still... I was, and still AM upset :(

Please note that I didn't mean to be rude to all those members in FA who were debating over religions. Not at all. I simply wanted to express my feelings :-*

what's the difference between this thread and this thread?

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.
 URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.