• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Umat Kristen Selalu Mencari MASALAH dengan UMAT LAIN (HINDU)

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.
yaa.. memang Dharma Ksatria, atau perang dijalan Dharma diperbolehkan apabila sudah tidak ada lagi jalan damai yang mampu di capai, tapi kita liat dulu disana, apakah sudah dirundingkan jalan damai itu, saya rasa belum?. masalahnya adalah juga klo mau perang bagaimana nanti nasib anak cucu kita, juga harga diri kita sebagai penyandang agama yang Universal, bisa2 nanti kayak orang Muslim, yang perang dimana?, yang kena seluruh Umat Muslim jadi jelek namanya.

yaa.. memang Dharma Ksatria, atau perang dijalan Dharma diperbolehkan apabila sudah tidak ada lagi jalan damai yang mampu di capai, tapi kita liat dulu disana, apakah sudah dirundingkan jalan damai itu, saya rasa belum?.

Jalan damai? Already bro! By continual dialoques, humbly requesting them to change their way of preaching, begging the government as arbitrator, go to the legal court, etc. Do you want some example how we peacefully reacted before. See what happened in Tamil Nadu. Plz read this:

Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 10:55 PM

Dear friends,
This morning I received a SOS from Mrs.Gunasekaran (Kovilancheri). She informed me that the Sivalingam at Kovilancheri was desecrated by the Christians. Somebody used it as toilet seat. And had garlanded Siva with torn chappals. She was in tears. And the entire Hindu community in the village were shocked beyond belief.

I instantly called:

1. Shri Ramagopalan ji and informed him. Told him that I was leaving for Kovilancheri to take stock of things.
2. Informed Shri Sthanumalayan ji at RSS Karyalaya.
3. Spoke to Shri Gunasekaran, CB CID, Kanchi range to investigate and to inform the concerned police station, to move an inspector to the site.
4. Informed the SP of Kanchi, Shri Sankar, IPS with a request to visit the site personally, which he did.
5. Spoke to Jaya TV, Zee TV (Shri Vijay Grover, who as usual promised to turn up, and as is his practice in last two cases where I held out request to him, did not turn up eventually).
6. Informed VHP/BJP Karyalayas about the outrage through Shri Ramamurthy.
Shri Sivaraman, President BJP, Kanchi district was present along with Shri Guna, District Secy, BJP, Kanchi. Shri Ganesan of VHP (Dist VP, Tambaram) was also present. A dozen volunteers from Hindu Munnani came in. Every one joined me in the issue.
7. Informed Sankara Mutt, Kanchi through Shri Ramamurthy ji.
8. Spoke to the village head, Mr.Palani and asked him to be on hand at the site.
9. Informed the Dalit leader, Shri Ekambaram to wait at the site.

Prasad, Saravanan (of Hindu Munnani) and self drove to Kovilancheri. By the time we reached the spot, despite our prior request not to tamper with the lingam so we could take a few photographs of the vandalism, the inspector of police, Salaiyur, Shri Krishnamurthy had the place cleaned (his argument was that he could not stand the sight and had wanted it to be cleaned instantly).

The Hindus in the village gathered in large numbers (women outnumbered men 2:1).

We did the following:

1. Made the villagers draft a complaint to the police in the letterhead of Grama Nala Sangham.
2. A complaint to the Collector of Kanchi, Shri Venkatesan, IAS, was drafted by Hindu Munnani and faxed, copy sent to CM cell.
3. Performed a Shudhi of the Sivalingam and later an Abhishekam and Aaradhana.

The following officials visited, having acknowledged my telephonic complaints to them:

1. Mr.Sankar, IPS, Superintendent of Police, Kanchi District. We described to him the background of the village. Of how the church had come illegally on the temple land. Of how the temple land was used as inducement to convert unsuspecting Dalit families to christianity. We showed him the church that was barely 100 mts away from the Siva Lingam.
2. The SP ordered the Inspector of Police for a thorough investigation of the case, after registering a FIR. He assured us that he would directly follow this up.
3. In addition, he also assured us that he is taking direct action on the matter pertaining to the statues put up at St Thomas Mount, depicting all the four varnas 0of Hindus praying Thomas. I am afraid that this action would be limited to just removing the vibhuthi and yagnopaveetham from the statue of the brahmin. This, I am afraid is a poor compromise and I have told him as much. Nothing short of removing the statues would be in order.
4. He has ordered posting of police picket at the temple tonight. He is also arranging adequate police bandobast during the health and eye camp set to take place on Sunday, 17th Aug at Kovilancheri.
5. We have been advised by him approach the Collector through a memo regarding the illegal occupation of the temple land by the church and based on the instructions received, he would help evict the church from the temple premises. The petition to that effect has been sent by fax to collector by us.
6. Three senior police officials from CB CID also visited the site to investigate. They were deputed by Shri Gunasekaran.
7. The Deputy Tahsildar came along with the Village Administrative Officer and the Revenue Inspector. We explained to them about the illegal presence of church in the temple land. They were visiting the village for the first time after the church had come up. They were shocked at the sight as also after hearing about the sacrilege committed by the Christians.
8. Shri Sivaraman, BJP confirmed to me that he had sent the details of the desecration to various sections of the Press/Media.

I strongly would like to re-emphasize that in most cases in Tamil Nadu, new churches have come up on temple lands. Most of them flourish unquestioned. Because our people have become spineless. In all these cases of illegal occupation, tracts of temple land is often doled out as inducement to convert the Dalits.

Kovilancheri is just an example of such happenings. If one were to keep the eyes wide open, one would stumble on many such Kovilancheris throughout Tamil Nadu.

This is one fit case for Hindu Dharma Rakshana Samiti to take up. And a cause to preserve our temple lands from being used against us and against the very fundamentals of our religion, by practitioners of other faith.

Namaste,
Badri.

COPY OF MAIL SENT TO CM, TAMIL NADU:

Hon'ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu,
Chennai.

Madam,

Kovilancheri is a village close to Mambakkam, Chennai and comes under the Kanchipuram District.

There is a 800 plus year old Siva lingam, open to sky and uncared for. Though the Siva owns close to 7.5 acres of land, as per the village records ( Village 58- Kovilancheri- Survey:101/2). The village consists predominantly of Vanniars with Dalits outnumbering them in the colony.

100 metres away from the Siva Lingam, a church had suddenly sprung up, almost a year ago. The Pastor of the church is : Mathew Munuswamy and the President of the organisation is: James Santhosam. The church is called Samadhana Prabhu Oozhiyargal (Tel-office-24941765 and Res-24661372).

The church had not only come illegally on the temple land but has also used the temple land as inducement to lure the helpless Dalit members embrace Christianity by offering them the temple land for 'enjoyment'. Close to 50 families have thus been converted.

In order to retain the remaining people in the Hindu fold, the villagers had organized regular Thiruvilakku pujas in the village, successfully for the past four months in the makeshift temple.

Today, we were shocked to notice that the Christians had vandalised the Sivalingam by defecating on the Lingam and adorning the Lingam with a garland of chappals. Bones of animals were also found strewn in the sanctum.

The villagers informed me around 10-45 and I instantly informed the police officials:

1. Shri Gunasekaran, CB CID
2. Shri Sankar, SP, Kanchi

Local inspector of police from Selaiyur was deputed to the site and had organized cleaning of the entire area before my arrival. The Hindus in the village were very upset and emotionally charged,. The visit of SP did help but their feelings were not completely assuaged.

It is my earnest request to you madam, that your government initiates investigation into many such instances of temple lands being usurped illegally by practitioners of other faith. Worse, use the same lands as inducement to lure helpless Hindus into their fold, unsuspectingly. The entire Hindu community that stands for dharma would be most grateful to you should you personally intervene in this case and instruct the concerned revenue officials and the police to remove the church that has illegally come up on the temple lands.

With Namaskarams,
S.V.Badri
Hindu Munnani.
98840 49517
Copy: Shri Ramagopalan ji, Hindu Munnani.

Once again I don't ask anybody to do the same for the churches, maschid/mosques, etc. Just look at the facts kept hidden by the medias for years. Why the Christian leaders or others didn't say anything about this?
You see brother? Did Hindus easily get angry even when their temple used as toilet? Did we going amuck? No, we go to police, made reports, plead to the government. Did we Hindus provoke anger on mass and made bad words? You can read how politely this Hindu speak in his letter. The Jalan Damai, as I said before, has going on for tens of years and still going.... BUT NOTHING HAPPENED!!! If you keep quiet as a Hindu, on the destruction of your own Hindu religion, yes you will be a good and well mannered Hindu but by sacrificing your own Hindu family.

Masalahnya adalah juga klo mau perang bagaimana nanti nasib anak cucu kita, juga harga diri kita sebagai penyandang agama yang Universal, bisa2 nanti kayak orang Muslim, yang perang dimana?, yang kena seluruh Umat Muslim jadi jelek namanya.

The fate of an universal religion. Here another info about Hindu temple vandalized in Goa. You can see...
Incidents of Hindu deities idols desecration in the
recent past in Goa

28 August 2004
Desecration of the idol of Sree Paaik at Valse, Bhati, Sanguem

29 August 2004
Desecration of idol of Sree Kanerisiddha at Valkini, Bhati, Sanguem.

10 Dece 2005
Desecration of Sree Ganesh idol at Sree Kalnath Temple at Ugem, Sanguem.

April 2007
Desecration of 2 temples and idols in the past 4 years in Sanguem-Curchorem area.

3 April 2007
Desecration of a Shiva-linga of Sree Siddhadev Temple and Sree Krishna idol
of Sree Rakhandev Temple.

15 Sept 2007
Desecration of Sree Ganesh idol, Shiva-linga and the Nandi of Sree Shiva-Krishna
temple at Bambolim.

19 Dece 2007
Desecration of Sree Satidevi idol at Kakoda.

22 Dece2007
Desecration of the Naagdevta situated in the campus of Sree Shantadurga Temple at Shelde.

22 Jan 2008
Desecration of the temple dome of Sree Sakhleshwar Devasthan on Patto Bridge, Panaji.

24 Jan 2008
Desecration of the idols of Sree Vetal, Sree Betal and Sree Gajantalakshmi at the Bondla Sanctuary.

19 April 2008
Desecration of the huge idol of Sree Ganapati at the entrance of the Shankar-Parvati-Ganapati temple situated on the hill at Khadpabandh, Ponda. Also, the mouse in front of the idol, the Sthandevta, the idols of Sree Vishnu and Sree Ganapati on the Tulsi Vrindavan in front of the temple and the Nandi in front of the Lord were desecrated.

23 June 2008
Desecration of the Nandi, Navgraha idols and the Tulsi Vrundavan of the Sree Someshwar temple at Shirvai, Quepem.

25 July 2008
Desecration of the Sree Saibaba idol at Pomburfa, Chodan.

6 Sept 2008
Desecration of the Sree Saibaba idol again at Pomburfa, Chodan.

16 Sept 2008
Desecration of Goddess Saraswati idol situated in the P.E.S.' Shri. Ravi sitaram Naik College of Arts and Science, Farmagudi campus.

In Goa the Jalan Damai has going on since the time of Fransiskus Xaverius (14th cent) until this very day. But the Hindu temple destructions also keep going on. What do you thing bro?

The whole Moslems world got mad only by one cartoon. But some Hindus just got uncontrollable after hundreds of year of defamations, desecrations of our holy belief, and very inhumanly denigrations. We're very different brother! Do you want more facts? I can flood the whole forum by many such evidence.

Just one thing I can't understand about some of my Hindu fellows. They just keep quiet when other people denigrates their religion, but when some Hindus go uncontrolled because of their humanly reactions, some other Hindu, their own family, keep blaming on them and begging so much apologizes from the previous persecutors.
Some of our good Hindus said, "I'm sorry revered sir, because some of our brother can't stay patiently any longer. I beg your mercy, please don't be angry with us for counteract your degrading tendencies toward our religion. Please don't tell anybody that Hindus can be so intolerate. It can be ruins all our well known fame as a peace loving people." These Hindus begging for good image when other keep destroying them. GOOD. Only in Hindus we'll find such a good, although strange mentality!

Setuju ma awan biru
hati-hati ada provokator.......
Ingat.......
Perang brata yuda juga terjadi akibat adanya provokator yang dilakukan sengkuni, kita harusnya becermin...........
Bukan pelajaran perang yang kita ambil dari perang brata yuda itu (pilihan terakhir) tapi kita harus bersikap hati-hati terhadap provakator yang memecah kedamain

Provokasi Moslem IQ rendah :D , strategi lama buat adu domba KAFIR yeeee TONG ?? :P

Thread yang sama, sudah dibahas di FA.

Bagi yang ingin memberikan kekuatan yang dahsyat untuk membangun maupun menghacurkan suatu hubungan bisa dilanjutkan di FA.
>:D<

thread is closed !

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.
 URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.