• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

[ T-Shirt & Sweater ] G - UNIT

dede23

IndoForum Junior B
No. Urut
Sejak
15 Jun 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
hehe project uji coba kedua neh..

setelah kaos ipdn mayan sukses :D
tinggal nunggu kelar dari pabrik aja deh...

nah skrg klo memenuhin quota ya produksi..
klo ga ya.... canceled
:beer:
pkoknya ya dipesan dolo deh..
sapa tau ada yang minat

ini hasil kerjasama antara gw ama cityquestion

Ini designnya

T-SHIRT 1
z3g2zgnmitjmm5mkmnzm.jpg

T-SHIRT 2
zxdoizzlzmnxdhotumay.jpg

teknik sablon foil
jadi nantiwarnanya silver mengkilat ..

detail tulisannya
mdmd1jkylhohijymzknb.jpg

:D

harga
60 rebu
kuota 12biji lah minimal baru bisa diproduksi

Sweater
zmw5wjz0imyhyizqkizt.jpg

menggunakan teknik bordir tambal kain

jd pake kain putih gtu di jahit ke sweter nya trus pinggirnya di bordir

harga
95 ribu
kuota 15 biji lah minimal baru bisa diproduksi

tersedia ukuran S.M.L.XL.XXL.XXXL
XXL + 5rb
XXXL + 10rb

NOTE:
khusus mengenai ukuran sweater nya, sebaiknya naekkan 1 tingkat dr biasanya ukuran kaos..
lebih baik kebesaran daripada kekecilan

Pemesanan dengan cara PM k ID gw ( ghostmanz)

nama:
noHP:
alamat:
size
model:

atau sms ke
0818-054-767-86 (ghostmanz)
ID kaskus:
nama:
alamat:
size :
model :

ato bisa jg melalu email......
kirim email ke [email protected]
dgn subject PEMESANAN KAOS / SWEATER G UNIT

dengan format
nama
alamat
size dan model
NO HP YANG BISA DIHUBUNGIN
id kaskus

bahan katun kombed 20s..
-
-
-
kapan bayarnya?
+ pas kaos masuk pabrik
tar gw ada sms mesra dr gw
yg isinya minta duid dan no.rek gw
:wowcantik
-
yg pesen XXL dan XXXL bayar langsung pada saat memesan
pengalaman kl ga diambil susah jual lagi nih.
..maav..
-
pembayaran memalui transper rekening BCA (sementara lom ada dari bank laen....)
yg bayar duluan gw timpuk cendol
:D

SIZE

Cowo
Lebar Panjang
S = 44 62
M = 48 65
L = 52 70
XL = 56 73
XXL = 60 75
XXXL = 64 80

Cewe
Lebar Dada/pinggang Panjang
S = 42/44 56
M = 44/46 60
L = 46/48 64
XL = 48/50 68
XXL = 50/52 72
XXXL = 52/54 76

LIST KIRIMAN TIKI REGULER
bisa dilihat di http://www.tikinet.co.id/
cari tab "rate"..
pengiriman dari Jakarta

aceh ------- 18.000
bandung ----- 6.000
banjarmasin - 12.000
banyuwangi - 12.000
denpasar ----- 8.000
jabodetabek(jakarta) -- 5.000
jogja --------- 7.000
kupang ------ 19.000
manado------ 20.000
makasar ----- 15.000
malang ------ 10.000
medan ------- 12.000
mataram ----- 11.000
pasuruan ---- 11.000
papua-------- 35.000
surabaya ----- 10.000
solo ---------- 7.000
semarang ----- 7.000
salatiga ------ 10.000

daerah terpencil bsa lebih mahal lage

UNTUK CARA PEMESANAN DAN INFO LEBIH LANJUT

silahkan kunjungin __http://www.******.us/showthread.php?t=526452

disana yang bakal gw update untuk daftar pemesan

please no inviting post to other forum ...

ada yang lom tau G UNIT?
ini gw kasi Biography nya

Nowadays, it’s a prerequisite in hip-hop: You blow; you put your crew on. You’ve seen it happen time and time again, so it should come as no surprise that 2003’s Cinderella Story/Rookie of the Year/Top Selling Artist is unveiling his clique. You know his name: 50 Cent. And if you’ve been listening, you know his crew: G-Unit.“I’ve been promoting G Unit since before I even had a record deal,” says 50. “All the music I put out music on the mixtape circuit was 50 Cent and G Unit.”

gunt1.jpg

G Unit is 50 Cent flanked by the metaphor-laden rhyme animal Lloyd Banks and aggressive Southern street soldier Young Buck, and supported by the still-incarcerated Tony Yayo, who is scheduled to be released at the top of next year (Free Yayo!). The album is Beg for Mercy. And what separates Beg For Mercy from your typical supporting crew effort is that it reaches the high-water marks of its predecessor, Get Rich Or Die Tryin’.“I understand that Beg for Mercy will be compared to Get Rich Or Die Tryin’,” says 50. “Even though it’s a different project, many people are viewing it as my second album. I approached this album with the same intensity and applied the same quality control measures that I did with my own record. I couldn’t allow a dip in any of the performances.”

gunt2.jpg

“50 treated this album like it was his own,” concurs Lloyd Banks. “We went hard. We’ve recording constantly since Get Rich or Die Tryin’, but we made sure only the best of the best made the final cut.”Those “best of the best” includes the first single, “Stunt 101.” Produced by Denaun Porter (aka D12’s Kon Artis, who also produced Get Rich or Die Tryin’s “P.I.M.P.”), “Stunt 101” finds the G Unit bragging, boasting and reflecting on their hard won fame, while maintaining their street ethos. 50 observes that haters “like me better when I’m fucked up and ashy”; Young Buck admonishes that “I can’t even walk through the mall no more”; and Banks thinks forward: “I already figured out what to do with all my features/ decorate the basement full of street sweepers.”

Beg for Mercy bypasses one-dimensional caricatures and hackneyed descriptions of ghetto life. Produced by Chicago’s No ID, “Smile” is a sublime, light groove; an ode to love, dedication and understanding performed solo by Lloyd Banks. “Footprints” interpolates prayer, gospel vocals and astute observations by Young Buck. On the Eminem-produced “Game,” 50 takes a few well-placed shots at high-profile industry adversaries — and not the usual suspects you’ve come to expect. G Unit was formed by 50 Cent, with life-long friends Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo a few years ago, while 50 was shopping for a record deal. Banks and Yayo—who had established themselves as the premier emcees in their Southside, Queens neighborhood via local mixtape appearances—were more than formidable rhyme partners; they were trustworthy confidantes and road dogs. “Yayo and I were taking all of the meetings with 50,” says Banks. “We came up with the G Unit concept because 50 didn’t want to shop himself simply as an artist. Who better to be in a group with than someone you trust on all levels?”

The G Unit rap troupe has expanded to include Nashville, Tennessee’s Young Buck, a former affiliate of New Orleans’ Cash Money Records who originally struck an alliance with the G Unit while on tour. Buck had impressed 50 and the G Unit during a rhyme cipher to the point where they made a promise: whoever secured a record deal first would come back for the other. “I was always more aligned with Juvenile than the rest of Cash Money,” says Buck. “When his situation stopped working for him over there, I stopped dealing with them as well because my loyalty was to Juvie. And 50 was man of his word. As soon as he got on, he extended an invitation.”Since 50’s signing with Shady/Aftermath, G Unit has blossomed to include a Reebok-sponsored line of athletic shoes, a clothing company in partnership with Ecko Unlimited and a record label through Interscope Records.

The first release from G Unit Records is the G Unit group album, Beg for Mercy. A well-rounded affair, Beg for Mercy features hard-edged street commentary on rugged numbers like “Betta Ask Somebody” and “I’m So Hood.” There are mid-tempo dancefloor grooves—the Joe-assisted “I Wanna Get 2 Know You” and “Groupie Love”; assaulting moments of menace— Sha Money XL’s battering title track, Dr. Dre’s slow-burning “G-d Up” and the cataclysmic “G-Unit.” Tony Yayo, behind bars but not forgotten, appears on “Groupie Love” and “I Smell Pussy”.“When we put this album together, we wanted to accomplish a few things,” says 50. “I wanted to showcase my growth as an artist over the past year; to talk about some of the things that have changed as well as some of the things that haven’t. But, as G Unit, we wanted to also make an album that can stand against some of the best rap albums ever made – not just the best group albums ever made. I think we did that.”

50 Cent Biography:
In many ways the ideal East Coast hardcore rapper, 50 Cent endured substantial obstacles throughout his young yet remarkably dramatic life before becoming in early 2003 the most discussed figure in rap, if not pop music in general. Following an unsuccessful late-'90s run at mainstream success (foiled by an attempt on his life in 2000) and a successful run on the New York mixtape circuit (driven by his early-2000s bout with Ja Rule), Eminem signed 50 to a seven-figure contract in 2002 and helmed his quick rise toward crossover success in 2003. The product of a broken home in the rough Jamaica neighborhood of Queens and, in turn, the storied hood's hustling streets themselves, 50 lived everything most rappers write rhymes about but not all actually experience: drugs, crimes, imprisonments, stabbings, and most infamously of all, shootings -- all of this before he even released his debut album. Of course, such experiences became 50's rhetorical stock-in-trade. He reveled in his oft-told past, he called out wannabe gangstas, and he made headlines. He even looked like the ideal East Coast hardcore rapper: big-framed with oft-showcased biceps, abs, and tattoos as well as his trademark bulletproof vest, pistol, and iced crucifix. But all-importantly, 50 may have fit the mold of a prototypical hardcore rapper, but man, he sure could craft a catchy hook! As a result, his music crossed over to numerous key markets, appealing to both those who liked his roughneck posturing and rags-to-riches story as well as those who liked his knack for churning out naughty singalong club tracks. And too, 50 didn't forget about his posse. He helped his G-Unit crew grow into a successful franchise, spawning platinum-selling solo albums for his group members, lucrative licensing deals for the brand name, and sell-out arena tours to promote the franchise internationally.

Born Curtis Jackson and raised in Southside Jamaica, Queens, 50 grew up in a broken home. His hustler mother passed away when he was only eight, and his father departed soon after, leaving his grandmother to parent him. As a teen, he followed the lead of his mother and began hustling. The crack trade proved lucrative for 50, until he eventually encountered the law, that is, and began making visits to prison. It's around this point in the mid-'90s that he turned toward rap and away from crime. His break came in 1996 when he met Run-D.M.C.'s Jam Master Jay, who gave him a tape of beats and asked him to rap over it. Impressed by what he heard, Jay signed the aspiring rapper to his JMJ Records label. Not much resulted from the deal, though, and 50 affiliated himself with Trackmasters, a commercially successful New York-based production duo (comprised of Poke and Tone) known for their work with such artists as Nas and Jay-Z. Trackmasters signed the rapper to their Columbia sublabel and began work on his debut album, Power of the Dollar. A trio of singles preceded the album's proposed release: "Your Life's on the Line," "Thug Love" (featuring Destiny's Child), and "How to Rob."

The latter track became a sizable hit, attracting a lot of attention for its baiting lyrics that detail how 50 would rob particular big-name rappers. This willingness to rap openly and brashly and the attention it attracted came back to haunt him, however. His first post-success brush with death came shortly after the release of "How to Rob," when he was stabbed at the Hit Factory studio on West 54th Street in Manhattan. Shortly afterward came his most storied incident. On May 24, 2000, just before Columbia was set to release Power of the Dollar, an assassin attempted to take 50's life on 161st Street in Jamaica, Queens (near where Jam Master Jay would later be fatally shot two and half years later), shooting him nine times with a 9mm pistol while the rapper sat helpless in the passenger seat of a car. One shot pierced his cheek, another his hand, and the seven others his legs and thighs, yet he survived, barely. Even so, Columbia wanted nothing to do with 50 when they heard the news, shelving Power of the Dollar and parting ways with the now-controversial rapper.

During the next two years, 50 returned to the rap underground where he began. He formed a collective (G-Unit, which also featured Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo), worked closely with producer Sha Money XL (who had also been signed to JMJ around the same time that 50 had), and began churning out mixtape tracks (many of which were later compiled on Guess Who's Back? in 2002). These mixtape recordings (many of which were hosted by DJ Whoo Kid on CDs such as No Mercy, No Fear and Automatic Gunfire), earned the rapper an esteemed reputation on the streets of New York. Some of them featured 50 and his G-Unit companions rapping over popular beats, others mocked popular rappers (namely Ja Rule, who quickly became an arch-rival), and a few discussed his shooting. This constant mixtape presence throughout 2000-2002 garnered industry attention as well as street esteem, particularly when Eminem declared on a radio show his admiration for 50. A bidding war ensued, as Em had to fend off numerous other industry figures, all of whom hoped to sign 50, driving up the signing price into the million-plus figures in the process and slowly moving the rapper into the up-and-coming spotlight once again as word spread.

Despite the bidding war, Eminem indeed got his man, signing 50 to a joint deal with Shady/Aftermath -- the former label Em's, the latter Dr. Dre's. During the successive months, 50 worked closely with Em and Dre, who would co-executive produce his upcoming debut, Get Rich or Die Tryin', each of them producing a few tracks for the highly awaited album. Before Get Rich dropped, though, Em debuted 50 on the 8 Mile soundtrack. The previously released (via the underground, that is) "Wanksta" became a runaway hit in late 2002, setting the stage for "In da Club," the Dre-produced lead single from Get Rich. The two singles became sizable crossover hits -- the former peaking at number 13 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart, the latter at number one -- and Interscope (Shady/Aftermath's parent company) had to move up Get Rich's release date to combat bootlegging as a result.

Amid all this, 50 made headlines everywhere. Most notably, he was tied to Jam Master Jay's shooting in October 2002, the F.B.I.'s investigation of Murder Inc's relationship to former drug dealer Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, and the shooting incident at the offices of Violator Management. Furthermore, he made more headlines when he was jailed on New Year's Eve 2002 for gun possession. The media relished his life story, particularly his storied brush with death -- and not just the expected media outlets like MTV -- even such unlikely mainstream publications as The New York Times ran feature stories ("Amid Much Anticipation, a Rapper Makes a Debut"). By the time Get Rich finally streeted on February 6, 2003, he had become the most discussed figure in the music industry, and bootlegged or not, his initial sales figures reflected this (a record-breaking 872,000 units moved in five days, the best-selling debut album since SoundScan started its tracking system in May 1991), as did his omnipresence in the media.

The G-Unit debut, Beg for Mercy, hit the shelves in late 2003 and soon went platinum. A new mixtape series with DJ Whookid also kicked off around this time. Titled G-Unit Radio, the series would introduce new tracks by the crew along with cuts from Lloyd Banks and Young Buck, who would both release albums in the coming years with 50 as executive producer. Rapper the Game would become a member of G-Unit in 2004, but by the time his solo album came out in early 2005, things had gone sour with 50. On February 28 as their collaboration "How We Do" was climbing the charts, 50 announced the Game was out of G-Unit on New York's Hot 97 radio station. After the revelation, members of 50's entourage clashed with members of the Game's outside the radio station. Shots rang out and one of the Game's crew took a bullet in the leg.

As this was all taking place, leaked copies of Get Rich's follow-up were flying across the Internet, forcing Interscope to push the album's release up by five days. The Massacre was to officially hit the shelves on March 3, but street-date violations were reported on March 1. By the next day, everyone from the mom-and-pops to the major chains was selling the album at a furious pace. Unsurprisingly, it sold extremely well, rode the top of the album chart for a while, spawned numerous hits, and kept the 50 Cent train a-rollin' mighty fine amid all the requisite controversy and plentiful paper-stacking. Later in the year, the video game 50 Cent: Bulletproof appeared and in November the rapper starred in the semi-autobiographical film Get Rich or Die Tryin'. The soundtrack for the film featured 50 and also introduced the first G-Unit-produced tracks from the veteran duo Mobb Deep. Jason Birchmeier, All Music Guide

G-Unit

Biography
Nowadays, it’s a prerequisite in hip-hop: You blow; you put your crew on. You’ve seen it happen time and time again, so it should come as no surprise that 2003’s Cinderella Story/Rookie of the Year/Top Selling Artist is unveiling his clique.

You know his name: 50 Cent. And if you’ve been listening, you know his crew: G-Unit.

“I’ve been promoting G Unit since before I even had a record deal,” says 50. “All the music I put out music on the mixtape circuit was 50 Cent and G Unit.”

G Unit is 50 Cent flanked by the metaphor-laden rhyme animal Lloyd Banks and aggressive Southern street soldier Young Buck, and supported by the still-incarcerated Tony Yayo, who is scheduled to be released at the top of next year (Free Yayo!). The album is Beg for Mercy. And what separates Beg For Mercy from your typical supporting crew effort is that it reaches the high-water marks of its predecessor, Get Rich Or Die Tryin’.

“I understand that Beg for Mercy will be compared to Get Rich Or Die Tryin’,” says 50. “Even though it’s a different project, many people are viewing it as my second album. I approached this album with the same intensity and applied the same quality control measures that I did with my own record. I couldn’t allow a dip in any of the performances.”

“50 treated this album like it was his own,” concurs Lloyd Banks. “We went hard. We’ve recording constantly since Get Rich or Die Tryin’, but we made sure only the best of the best made the final cut.”

Those “best of the best” includes the first single, “Stunt 101.” Produced by Denaun Porter (aka D12’s Kon Artis, who also produced Get Rich or Die Tryin’s “P.I.M.P.”), “Stunt 101” finds the G Unit bragging, boasting and reflecting on their hard won fame, while maintaining their street ethos. 50 observes that haters “like me better when I’m fucked up and ashy”; Young Buck admonishes that “I can’t even walk through the mall no more”; and Banks thinks forward: “I already figured out what to do with all my features/ decorate the basement full of street sweepers.”

Beg for Mercy bypasses one-dimensional caricatures and hackneyed descriptions of ghetto life. Produced by Chicago’s No ID, “Smile” is a sublime, light groove; an ode to love, dedication and understanding performed solo by Lloyd Banks. “Footprints” interpolates prayer, gospel vocals and astute observations by Young Buck. On the Eminem-produced “Game,” 50 takes a few well-placed shots at high-profile industry adversaries — and not the usual suspects you’ve come to expect.

G Unit was formed by 50 Cent, with life-long friends Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo a few years ago, while 50 was shopping for a record deal. Banks and Yayo—who had established themselves as the premier emcees in their Southside, Queens neighborhood via local mixtape appearances—were more than formidable rhyme partners; they were trustworthy confidantes and road dogs. “Yayo and I were taking all of the meetings with 50,” says Banks. “We came up with the G Unit concept because 50 didn’t want to shop himself simply as an artist. Who better to be in a group with than someone you trust on all levels?”

The G Unit rap troupe has expanded to include Nashville, Tennessee’s Young Buck, a former affiliate of New Orleans’ Cash Money Records who originally struck an alliance with the G Unit while on tour. Buck had impressed 50 and the G Unit during a rhyme cipher to the point where they made a promise: whoever secured a record deal first would come back for the other. “I was always more aligned with Juvenile than the rest of Cash Money,” says Buck. “When his situation stopped working for him over there, I stopped dealing with them as well because my loyalty was to Juvie. And 50 was man of his word. As soon as he got on, he extended an invitation.”

Since 50’s signing with Shady/Aftermath, G Unit has blossomed to include a Reebok-sponsored line of athletic shoes, a clothing company in partnership with Ecko Unlimited and a record label through Interscope Records.

The first release from G Unit Records is the G Unit group album, Beg for Mercy. A well-rounded affair, Beg for Mercy features hard-edged street commentary on rugged numbers like “Betta Ask Somebody” and “I’m So Hood.” There are mid-tempo dancefloor grooves—the Joe-assisted “I Wanna Get 2 Know You” and “Groupie Love”; assaulting moments of menace— Sha Money XL’s battering title track, Dr. Dre’s slow-burning “G-d Up” and the cataclysmic “G-Unit.” Tony Yayo, behind bars but not forgotten, appears on “Groupie Love” and “I Smell Pussy”.

“When we put this album together, we wanted to accomplish a few things,” says 50. “I wanted to showcase my growth as an artist over the past year; to talk about some of the things that have changed as well as some of the things that haven’t. But, as G Unit, we wanted to also make an album that can stand against some of the best rap albums ever made – not just the best group albums ever made. I think we did that.”

Beg For Mercy will be in stores on November 18, 2003.

G-Unit

Biography

The Unit (short for Gorilla Unit, not Guerilla nor Gangsta Unit, as often believed) began as a trio comprised of 50, Lloyd Banks, and Tony Yayo (often with the accompaniment of either DJ Whookid or Cutmaster C as their DJ), and this particular lineup resulted in a series of popular mixtapes: 50 Cent Is the Future, God's Plan, No Mercy, No Fear, and Automatic Gunfire.

Practically every East Coast hardcore rapper has a posse to back him, and 50 Cent is no different, with G-Unit as his particular crew. Before the group had a chance to record its debut album for Interscope in the wake of 50's breakthrough with Get Rich or Die Tryin', Yayo was sentenced to prison for a gun-possession charge.

His replacement, Young Buck, stepped up soon afterward, and the group continued its activity, working on yet more mixtape recordings and scoring some big-time success on the "G-Unit Remix" to 50's "P.I.M.P.," which also featured Snoop Dogg and got heavy rotation on MTV.

Meanwhile, G-Unit recorded their debut album, Beg for Mercy, over the course of 2003, and Interscope finally rush-released the album on November 14 (to combat bootlegging), preceding it with a lead single, "Stunt 101."

Several other singles followed, including "Poppin' Them Thangs" and "Wanna Get to Know You."

Recently, The Game was dropped from G-Unit Records by 50 Cent. Although there were a number of reasons for this, the main reason was that 50 Cent claimed that Game had not shown him enough support in his newly instigated feuds with Nas, Jadakiss/D-Block, and Fat Joe. He also claims that 50 Cent has not received the proper credit for his work on The Game's album, The Documentary. During a radio interview with Hot 97's FunkMaster Flex in New York City on March 1, 2005, 50 Cent, while discussing the growing rift between the two rappers, was rushed out of studio as The Game's posse allegedly attempted to gain entrance to the studio to confront 50 Cent. In the process, a man from Compton was shot, an associate of The Game's Black Wall Street company, reportedly by a member of 50 Cent's posse [Although no arrests have been made, and a spokesperson for 50 Cent denies any involvement].

This controversy was put off by 50 Cent, The Game, and their respective companies. A formal announcement was made at a press conference on March 9, 2005.

"It's going to be a positive thing for both sides," said The Game. I think it's so much bigger being that the date is March 9 [The day Biggie Smalls was murdered]. I'm definitely going to do what I got to do...[to be] on a positive note."

gunitportada.jpg

G-Unit Biography:
Practically every East Coast hardcore rapper has a posse to back him, and 50 Cent is no different, with G-Unit as his particular crew. The Unit began as a trio comprised of 50, Lloyd Banks, and Tony Yayo (often with the accompaniment of either DJ Whookid or Cutmaster C as their DJ), and this particular lineup resulted in a series of popular mixtapes: 50 Cent Is the Future, God's Plan, No Mercy, No Fear, and Automatic Gunfire. Before the group had a chance to record its debut album for Interscope in the wake of 50's breakthrough with Get Rich or Die Tryin', Yayo was sentenced to prison for a gun-possession charge. His replacement, Young Buck, stepped up soon afterward, and the group continued its activity, working on yet more mixtape recordings and scoring some big-time success on the "G-Unit Remix" to 50's "P.I.M.P.," which also featured Snoop Dogg and got heavy rotation on MTV. Meanwhile, G-Unit recorded their debut album, Beg for Mercy, over the course of 2003, and Interscope finally rush-released the album on November 14 (to combat bootlegging), preceding it with a lead single, "Stunt 101." Several other singles followed, including "Poppin' Them Thangs" and "Wanna Get to Know You." Jason Birchmeier, All Music Guide

Group Members:
50 Cent
Lloyd Banks
Young Buck
Tony Yayo

G-Unit Biography

G-Unit is a band led by hit-topping rapper, 50 Cent. The ban began with artists 50 cent, Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo. Occasionally the group would use DJs Cutmaster C and DJ Whookid. The group recorded mixed tapes: 50 Cent is the Future, God’s Plan, No Mercy, No Fear, and Automatic Gunfire. They were signed to Interscope Records. The group’s progress was delayed, however, with the release of 50’s hit debut album, Get Rich or Die Tryin’. Soon after, Yayo was sentenced to prison after being charged with gunfire possessions. He was replaced by Young Buck. G-Unit soon released the “G-Unit Remix” to 50 Cent’s single, P.I.M.P. The song featured another hit rapper, Snoop Dog. The video received heavy rotation on MTV.

On November 18, 2003 G-Unit released their debut album entitled Beg For Mercy. The album did very well. Prior to the release of the album, the group ran a promotion. One of the albums would contained a golden ticket that would allow the lucky buyer to visit G-Unit and receive a rotating diamond G-Unit necklace (very Charlie and the Chocolate Factory sounding … but with a little twist). G-Unit’s first single off the Beg for Mercy album was “Stunt 101.”

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.