• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Jual Stiker Emblem Transformer Autobots dan Decepticon....

At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.

Tidak peduli seberapa jauh impian anda, asalkan anda tidak pernah berhenti anda pasti sampai ditempat tujuan anda - Salmon Hutasoit

Tough times never last, but tough people do.

Ability is of little account without opportunity.

Another word for confidence is humility.

Be RESPONSIBLE! Whatever we say or do, the consequences are ours alone.

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.

I begin now, today, to open myself to ever-increasing prosperity.

If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade.

Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.

Every day should be a Fantastic Day - it depends on You. Have a great day

Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler.

Everything should be as simple as it is, but not simpler.

The bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship.

The lesson of belief in yourself is taught to you through your haters and choosing to shine on anyways.

Keep the faith, don't lose your perseverance and always trust your gut extinct.

Silence is a source of great strength.

When a goal matters enough to a person, that person will find a way to accomplish what at first seemed impossible.

A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud.

Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri, Mohon Maaf Lahir dan Batin...

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.