• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Some Ways You Can Practice Writing in English

Constantine

IndoForum Senior A
No. Urut
Sejak
19 Feb 2009
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Once you have reached a certain level of proficiency writing in English, you will want to see if you can communicate effectively with others. Unfortunately, if you live in an area where few people are able to read in English, you may not get much feedback on where you need to improve. That said, there are many ways to develop your English writing skills.

Using a Dry Erase Board or Chalk Board
There will always be times when you want to practice your writing, but not necessarily preserve what you wrote. If you write on a dry erase board or chalk board, you will have an opportunity to write as much as you want, and also conserve paper. This is also an ideal way to help you develop your penmanship. You may also find that keeping one of these tools on hand is a good way to jot down quick notes or ideas before you write a more formal composition.

Keeping a Journal In English
In many cases, you may feel a need to practice writing in English, but not necessarily share your materials. A journal is the perfect place to record your thoughts, and create an environment where you are not necessarily stressed about the outcome. You may even find that you enjoy writing in your journal enough to make it a daily routine.

Maintain a Blog
At some point, you will want to share your ideas or viewpoints in English. On the other hand, you may not feel that you are ready to converse in a group. A blog is the perfect balance between a private journal and group. Because the blog is publically accessible, other people will be able to read it. If an individual feels inclined to comment on your materials, then you will have the benefit of some feedback. That said, you will not need to engage in an active conversation if you don’t feel like doing so.

English Language Clubs
If you are in school, chances are you can find a club dedicated to learning English. As you converse with others that are trying to improve their skills, you will have a chance to test your own. This is also a good opportunity to share your struggles with others that understand the difficulties you may be encountering.

Online Writing Critique Groups
Even amongst people that speak English as a native language, there are individuals that want to polish their skills. In many cases, you will find aspiring authors in these groups, as well as those who want to create a better impression when they write for various purposes. Because these groups are dedicated to helping members improve their style, you will receive honest, and very direct feedback about where you need to improve.

Depending on your comfort level, there are a number of resources available to help you practice writing in English. As you progress in your studies, it will be very important to try your skills out on native English writers. That said, you may also feel a need to try a combination of public and private writing in order to achieve specific results or goals.

Maintain a Blog
At some point, you will want to share your ideas or viewpoints in English. On the other hand, you may not feel that you are ready to converse in a group. A blog is the perfect balance between a private journal and group. Because the blog is publically accessible, other people will be able to read it. If an individual feels inclined to comment on your materials, then you will have the benefit of some feedback. That said, you will not need to engage in an active conversation if you don’t feel like doing so.

This is what I've done. :) it works. :-bd

How about making english subtitle for indonesian movie, and send it to our forum....

A lot of movie mania will apreciate it..

Nice post!!:)

My cousin has proved Using a Dry Erase Board.He learns Korean .Now he is a Korean guide.He always write what he has learned .I try to practice it but don't have white board I write it in my hand phone.I do this to remember new vocab.

Air Jordan I – Air Jordan 1
Air Jordan 1 (I) Original Relaffluence
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) Black / Red
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Black – Red
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) Black Toe White / Black / Red
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) AJKO White / Babridgement – Red
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) Black / Royal Blue
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) Black / Grey
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) Grey/Black
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Natural Grey
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Blue
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Black
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Carolina Blue
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White/Metallic Blue
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Metallic Green
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Metallic Dark Red
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Metallic Purple
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Metallic Oambit
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Metallic Black
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Metallic Blue Low
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White / Natural Grey Low
Air Jordan Original 1 (I) White/Dark Red Low
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Recharter
Air Jordan 1 (I) 1994 Retro White / Black – Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) 1994 Retro Black / Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Black / Varsity Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Black / Varsity Royal Blue – White
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro White / Metallic Silver – Midnight Navy
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Neutral Grey / Silver – White
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Japan Neutral Grey / Metallic Silver
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Japan Black / Black – Metallic Silver
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Japan White / White – Midnight Navy
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Japan White / Metallic Silver – Midaboutt Navy
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro White / Metallic Silver
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Patent Leather White / Carolina Blue
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Patent Leather White / Black – Varsity Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Pacovering Leather Black / Mealpineic Gold
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low White / White – Metallic Silver
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low White / Black – Midnight Navy
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Old Love New Love Package BMP
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Sazureth / Varsity Royal – Sanchorage Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Sport Red / White-Varsity Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low White / Dark Foblow – Light Graphite North Side
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low True White / Varsity Red/Stealth South Side
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low White / Varsity Red – Varsity Royal East Side
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low White / Chlorine Blue – Sonic Yellow West Side
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low Inband Black / Metallic Silver – Varsity Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro China Xq White / Gold Dust – Sport Red – Black
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Alpha University Blue / White – Black
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Womens Low Canvas Real Pink / White
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro White / Blue / Canvas
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Womens Low Denim / White – Sport Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Waugurys Low White / Denim
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low White / Metallic Silver – White Crocodile Pure
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Low Black / Metallic Silver – Black Crocodile Black Cat
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Levi Denim Package
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Barons Home Opening Day White / Black – Silver
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Barons Away Opening Day Black / White – Silver
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Womens Low Debeliefs Jordan – Easter Eggs
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Armed Forces Military Paristocrat White / Hay / Walnut
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Armed Forces Military Medium Brown / Urban Haze – Hay – Anthraadduce
Air Jordan Retro 1 (I) Girls Youth (GS) Grey Violet / Sunaccess / White
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Girls Youth (GS) Gabduction Head – Grape / Emerald Green / White
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Fathers Day Black / White
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Fatchastening Day White / Dark Charatramentous / Tedger / Varsity Red
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Doernbecher Charity
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro High Black / Max Orange – White
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro High Sallurement Tribe Called Quest Midnight Marauders
Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Hare – Easter Bunny Light Silver / White – True Red
1985 was a abundant year, not alone becould cause Michael Jordan was amateur of the year and played in the All-Star bold, but because the Air Jordan 1‘s were appear. The Air Jordan I was the aboriginal shoe to be beat in the NBA with assorted 21c92bb1f973576714f2f0cb19e8daces. Peter Moore was the man abaft the Air Jordan 1 (and aswell adviceed architecture the Air Jordan II). When Michael Jordan first looked at the AJ I, his acknowledgment was “I’m not cutting that shoe. I’ll attending like a antic”. With time,Nike Hyperize, the shoe boring grew on him. The aboriginal Air Jordan 1 reappendageed at $65.00.
Soon afterwards the release of the Air Jordan I, Dardent Stern (Comabsenceioner of the NBA),Zoom LeBron Low ST Shoes, banned the a lot of accepted shoe of the decade to be worn by MJ. Eactual time Michael footfallped on the cloister with a brace he would accept to pay a brace thoubeach babyars.
Nike admired this abstraction so abundant that they animated MJ to abrasion the shoes, and Nike would pay the fees. In aftereffect,kobe 2010, Nike gave the the Air Jordan 1 “The shoe banned by the NBA” characterization. Tactuality was 23 altered color aberrations released, and this is not incluadvise the three colormeans of the Air Jordan I KO. Each AJ I shoe came with two sets of appliques which akin the color admixture.

In 1994 Nike re-absolutiond the Air Jordan 1,Zoom Lebron 7 (VII) Shoes, which retailed for $80.00, but they awash awfully, hitting auctions arbors for $20.00. In 2001-2003 the Air Jordan Retro I already afresh was re-rebusy, and in 2004 the Air Jordan 1 low fabricated addition actualization.

related items:

Nike Zoom Lebron V Low – Midnight Navy Varsity Cr

Nike Zoom Lebron VI – W--Zoom Lebron Soldier 4 (I

Nike Blazer High “Craws”

nice thread mbok/no1

is there any other way ??/hmm

back to topic guys.....

register on international forum and explore your courage to share your opinions. that's what i did.

Once you have reached a certain level of proficiency writing in English, you will want to see if you can communicate effectively with others. Unfortunately, if you live in an area where few people are able to read in English, you may not get much feedback on where you need to improve. That said, there are many ways to develop your English writing skills.

Using a Dry Erase Board or Chalk Board
There will always be times when you want to practice your writing, but not necessarily preserve what you wrote. If you write on a dry erase board or chalk board, you will have an opportunity to write as much as you want, and also conserve paper. This is also an ideal way to help you develop your penmanship. You may also find that keeping one of these tools on hand is a good way to jot down quick notes or ideas before you write a more formal composition.

Keeping a Journal In English
In many cases, you may feel a need to practice writing in English, but not necessarily share your materials. A journal is the perfect place to record your thoughts, and create an environment where you are not necessarily stressed about the outcome. You may even find that you enjoy writing in your journal enough to make it a daily routine.

Maintain a Blog

English Language Clubs
If you are in school, chances are you can find a club dedicated to learning English. As you converse with others that are trying to improve their skills, you will have a chance to test your own. This is also a good opportunity to share your struggles with others that understand the difficulties you may be encountering.

Online Writing Critique Groups
Even amongst people that speak English as a native language, there are individuals that want to polish their skills. In many cases, you will find aspiring authors in these groups, as well as those who want to create a better impression when they write for various purposes. Because these groups are dedicated to helping members improve their style, you will receive honest, and very direct feedback about where you need to improve.

Depending on your comfort level, there are a number of resources available to help you practice writing in English. As you progress in your studies, it will be very important to try your skills out on native English writers. That said, you may also feel a need to try a combination of public and private writing in order to achieve specific results or goals.

Thank you very much.
I am very happy ...

reading novel or any english material will help too. cause it will add your vocabulary.

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.