• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Ray Rice jersey wants to be a better pass blocker

ksdsoft17x46

IndoForum Newbie F
No. Urut
Sejak
16 Agt 2010
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Ray Rice jersey wants to be a better pass blocker
I've been working on a feature story on consensus top-five fantasy pick Ray Ray Rice jersey over the past couple of days for my fantasy football preview in tomorrow's b (you can find it online here, of course).
I chatted with Ray Rice jersey about a lot of things, most of which pertained to fantasy football and his individual statistics. But when I asked him about the one thing he tried to improve on the most during the offseason, the 5-foot-8 running back said he wanted to become a better pass blocker to make sure Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is still around to chuck him those dump-off passes.
"One thing I always think I need improvement on is pass blocking," Ray Rice jersey said. "When guys see me in a game, their first initial move is to try to bull-rush me over,MLB Jerseys, which, if I’m staying stout, and I can cut a few times to slow them up.
"But that’s something where I want to protect Joe, and I don’t want anybody giving my quarterback no missed protection, no missed assignments. So, I take that very personally."

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.