• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Program Baru!!1 downline = $5 ,Daftar Gratis!!

wayan

IndoForum Newbie F
No. Urut
Sejak
6 Agt 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
LEBIH HEBOH DARI ADSENSE,AGLOCO, ADBRITE DAN CASH FIESTA

ada bisnis baru, anda akan mendapatkan $5 dari setiap downline yang daftar di bawah anda, 10 % dari downline anda, dan pemabayaran bisa via e-gold, paypal, moneybooker, atau cek..

http://www.fummo.com/?reff=4454

program ini baru launching dan aku sendiri belum tau ini beneran apa ngga,tapi ga ada salahnya kita coba....siapa tahu dapat duit beneran...
ini penjelasan tentang fummo versi inggris nya :

Fummo is advertising company where our members can earn free money doing simple and free offers, Searching using our search engine, viewing advertisments, and Inviting friends to join under your referal link!

Our Goal is to Offer for everyone chance to earn real money without spending much time.

We are making money from each of our member so we can also pay to each of our member, because there is a lot of company's who want to be noticed and advertised, so we are here to help them and also to you! All is very simple we get paid by another company's and we pay you, so everyone wins!

Our Main Goal is to reach at least 400,000 Registered members before 20.may and another 1,000,000 by the end of year 2007, Our team is based of 4peoples who are improving our system and advertise it at all world!

You won't regret if you will join Fummo now because you will be able to earn free money Starting from the time when you register at our site for as long time as you wish!

So don't stay away and join fummo and invite your friends also to join under you and get $5 from each your friend! It's worth it!

FAQ :
1:How do I open my http://www.fummo.com/?reff=4454 account?
It's quite easy and convenient. Simply click on the Signup button on this web site and follow the easy instructions.
2:Can I have more than 1 account?

No You can't have more than 1 account from one IP, our system won't let you login if you will try to login in 2 accounts from 1 IP address.

3:How much I'll earn?

It depends on you how much you want to earn with us, you will earn $5 from each registered user under you and also 10% of his earnings and also you will earn money by doing paid offers, searching web with our surfbar, watching advertisements.

4:How old I need to be to join fummo?
You must be at least 14years old.

5:How can I request my earned money?
You will be able to request cashout at any time when you want once you have more than $1 in your account, it will be sent to your e-gold or paypal or moneybookers account or with bankwire transfer. Your Payment will be sent in 2-14business days.

6:How much friend I can refer?
There is no limit how much referrals you can have! Example if you will invite 300friends to join under you , you will receive $1,500+10% from their earnings!

7o I need to pay for signing up?
No! registration is free!

8:How do I check my account balance?
You can access account information 24 hours, seven days a week over the Internet.

9:Can I refer someone that is already a member?
No. If someone is already a member, he/she cannot become your referral.

10:How can we afford to pay you?
It's simple, we earn from advertisers who are paying us to promote their business at our program.

11:How do I invite others?
Go to your referral link area what's located at your account, it will give you detailed information how you can refer your friends.

12:How do I change my personal information?
Go to your profile section to change your information.

13:Is Fummo.com already launched?
No fummo.com will be launched for real at 20.may at this time you can only invite your friends to join under you and earn $5 from each your friend!

14:When I will be able to start earn?
You can earn by inviting your friends now- $5 from each friend but you will be able to earn more by doing offers and searching at our search engine starting from 20.
jadi, tunggu apalagi segera daftar di sini:

jangan menunggu untuk kaya toh programnya gratis. yang perlu kita lakukan adalah menarik downline sebanyak-banyaknya sebelum tgl 20 may.
sekian dulu

wew, byk kali yg beginian

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.