• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Learn English Idiom Here !

andyx

IndoForum Newbie E
No. Urut
Sejak
30 Jun 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Idiom is a collection of words or phrases that can not be interpreted literally. Each language must have the idiom. For examples, idioms in Indonesian language are : jago api means fire, kambing hitam means blamed object, etc.

Similiary in English language, there are many idiom used for everyday conversation. Without understanding idiom, many people has misunderstand about the meaning. Therefore, understanding english idiom is part to have good English.

As example english idiom, there are : bird brain means stupid, white elephant means something luxurious and expensive, A1 means best achievement.

You can find anoother english idiom and the indonesia definition at www.kamusidiom.com

Now lets, start learning idiom by create sentences using english idiom.
Start with me :

"Don't be bird brain !"

:)

Thank you very much. Finally, I found English topic.
Oh, my God....

Idiom is a collection of words or phrases that can not be interpreted literally. Each language must have the idiom. For examples, idioms in Indonesian language are : jago api means fire, kambing hitam means blamed object, etc.

Similiary in English language, there are many idiom used for everyday conversation. Without understanding idiom, many people has misunderstand about the meaning. Therefore, understanding english idiom is part to have good English.

As example english idiom, there are : bird brain means stupid, white elephant means something luxurious and expensive, A1 means best achievement.

You can find anoother english idiom and the indonesia definition at Kamus Idiom Inggris - Indonesia Online

Start with me :

"Don't be bird brain !"

thank you very much

A New social network

DUDU is an online social networking site that aims to connect the whole world, irrespective of language spoken. At DUDU’s core is the the Smart Chat application. An instant messenger that simultaneously translates — Using human translations — allowing Users to chat in their native language to anyone, anywhere in the world.

Godudu – social network with a unique translation technology allowing Internet users that speak different languages to communicate freely..

Dudu Alpha auto human-translates chat messages in real time between users' languages - which means everyone can talk to each other in their native language.

godudu.com_medium.jpg

You can find anoother english idiom and the indonesia definition at www.kamusidiom.com

Start with me :

"Don't be bird brain !"

Good topic... Thanks You...

thanks for the thread, this could be very useful for some one like me, who always want to improve their english..
so who wants to be my side kick????????? this is an idiomatic.

"Don't be bird brain !"

good start... idiomatic expressions are not easy to understand especially if the language is not your mother language...

ok maybe i can teach english here and u guy teach me bahasa ya..... :)

I have a book called "Idioms" that's about an inch thick of American and British Idioms... should've brought it here to Boston lol

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.