• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Jokowi, Kalla sworn in as president and vice president

facebookeb

IndoForum Senior A
No. Urut
Sejak
9 Jan 2013
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
aHb51.jpg
Joko “Jokowi” Widodo and Jusuf Kalla have been officially sworn in as Indonesia President and Vice President for the period of 2014-2019. As the nation's new leaders, Jokowi said he and the Vice President were committed to working diligently for the development of the nation.

Jokowi was sworn in as the seventh Indonesian president in a plenary session of the People’s Consultative Assembly (MPR) led by MPR speaker Zulkifli Hasan on Monday.

“[…] I will faithfully uphold my commitments as the President of the Republic of Indonesia to work hard for the development of the nation,” said Jokowi during his speech.

Jokowi also greeted the former Indonesian presidents – Baharudin Jusuf Habibie, Megawati Soekarnoputri, and Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono – who were present for the ceremony.

The former Jakarta governor also greeted Prabowo Subianto, his former rival during the July 9 presidential election.

“[…] a man whom I respect, my friend Prabowo Subianto,” Jokowi said.

Prabowo stood up for a brief moment after Jokowi mentioned his name and the MPR broke into applause.

Several leaders of neighboring countries, including Malaysia Prime Minister Najib Razak, Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Australia Prime Minister Tony Abbott, and Sultan Hasanal Bolkian of Brunei Darussalam, attended the inauguration ceremony. US Secretary of State John Kerry and former Japanese Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda were also present.

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.