• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Help me, make a speech with english

TomiES

IndoForum Junior D
No. Urut
Sejak
10 Jul 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Help me brother and sister in here,

for make a speech for child class 3 junior high school.

cause I can't make it,

please help me...
urgent for reply please, before this Friday on 5 Des 08 <=========== Have Done!! Thanks For all Member, especialy member who reply in this Thread... /no1 /thx

later, maybe I need help again....

just wanna 1 page or less paper speech

All topic allowed,

how about you make it in indonesia first i i'll tried to help you translate it ?

OK..... i wanna try make in Bahasa.... Thanks before....

maybe somebdoy else can help me before it.... :P

Mungkin ni akan sedikit membantu.....

Pengertian Pidato, Tujuan, Sifat, Metode, Susunan Dan Persiapan Pidato Sambutan

A. Definisi / Pengertian Pidato
Pidato adalah suatu ucapan dengan susunan yang baik untuk disampaikan kepada orang banyak. Contoh pidato yaitu seperti pidato kenegaraan, pidato menyambut hari besar, pidato pembangkit semangat, pidato sambutan acara atau event, dan lain sebagainya.
Pidato yang baik dapat memberikan suatu kesan positif bagi orang-orang yang mendengar pidato tersebut. Kemampuan berpidato atau berbicara yang baik di depan publik / umum dapat membantu untuk mencapai jenjang karir yang baik.

B. Tujuan Pidato
Pidato umumnya melakukan satu atau beberapa hal berikut ini :
1. Mempengaruhi orang lain agar mau mengikuti kemauan kita dengan suka rela.
2. Memberi suatu pemahaman atau informasi pada orang lain.
3. Membuat orang lain senang dengan pidato yang menghibur sehingga orang lain senang dan puas dengan ucapan yang kita sampaikan.

C. Jenis-Jenis / Macam-Macam / Sifat-Sifat Pidato
Berdasarkan pada sifat dari isi pidato, pidato dapat dibedakan menjadi :
1. Pidato Pembukaan, adalah pidato singkat yang dibawakan oleh pembaca acara atau mc.
2. Pidato pengarahan adalah pdato untuk mengarahkan pada suatu pertemuan.
3. Pidato Sambutan, yaitu merupakan pidato yang disampaikan pada suatu acara kegiatan atau peristiwa tertentu yang dapat dilakukan oleh beberapa orang dengan waktu yang terbatas secara bergantian.
4. Pidato Peresmian, adalah pidato yang dilakukan oleh orang yang berpengaruh untuk meresmikan sesuatu.
5. Pidato Laporan, yakni pidato yang isinya adalah melaporkan suatu tugas atau kegiatan.
6. Pidato Pertanggungjawaban, adalah pidato yang berisi suatu laporan pertanggungjawaban.

D. Metode Pidato
Teknik atau metode dalam membawakan suatu pidatu di depan umum :
1. Metode menghapal, yaitu membuat suatu rencana pidato lalu menghapalkannya kata per kata.
2. Metode serta merta, yakni membawakan pidato tanpa persiapan dan hanya mengandalkan pengalaman dan wawasan. Biasanya dalam keadaan darurat tak terduga banyak menggunakan tehnik serta merta.
3. Metode naskah, yaitu berpidato dengan menggunakan naskah yang telah dibuat sebelumnya dan umumnya dipakai pada pidato-pidato resmi.

E. Persiapan Pidato
Sebelum memberikan pidato di depan umum, ada baiknya untuk melakukan persiapan berikut ini :
1. Wawasan pendengar pidato secara umum
2. Mengetahui lama waktu atau durasi pidato yang akan dibawakan
3. Menyusun kata-kata yang mudah dipahami dan dimengerti.
4. Mengetahui jenis pidato dan tema acara.
5. Menyiapkan bahan-bahan dan perlengkapan pidato, dsb.
F. Kerangka Susunan Pidato
Skema susunan suatu pidato yang baik :
1. Pembukaan dengan salam pembuka
2. Pendahuluan yang sedikit menggambarkan isi
3. Isi atau materi pidato secara sistematis : maksud, tujuan, sasaran, rencana, langkah, dll.
4. Penutup (kesimpulan, harapan, pesan, salam penutup, dll)

^ ares please use english,

but how nice what you gave in the quote

^
Wew, english ku jelek >_<
malu ah..., hihi.....!!

@Tommies
Tuh all topic allowed ya?
Aku ga abis pikir topic pidato apa untuk anak kelas 3 smp

Soalnya ku baru selesain pidato tentang aborsi buat adik aku di INTI College Malaysia, jadi masih panas nih d otak...
Ato pidato adik ku ja ya, kasi kk, hahaha.......!!

Tentuin topiknya kk, tar ku cobain buat...., kalo ada waktu ya, ga janji juga...>_<

how about global warming? hope you like it /no1

Today, I am here to discuss global warming -- the single greatest environmental challenge facing this planet.

There is little doubt that the planet is warming. Over the last century, the planets temperature has risen by around 1 degree fahrenheit (0.6 of a degree celsius). The warmest since the mid 1800’s was the 1990s. The hottest years recorded were 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003.

The United Nations panel on climate change projects that the global temperatures will rise 3-10 degrees fahrenheit by the century’s end - enough to have the polar caps all but melted. If the ice caps melt, a vast majority of our countries borders will be under water. Monuments and great buildings, as well as homes and lives will be under water, including New York City.

So now we know what some of the causes are for global warming, how can we as individuals do our part to help save the planet?

The answer is simpler than you may think. You don’t have to go miles away from home to protest, or spend masses of money. If you try to follow the few simple steps that I shall now give you, you will have started to help us all.

Firstly, plant a tree. This could be easier than it sounds. Join or help out a local wildlife group and ask to plant a tree. Trees, when fully grown, will help keep the planet cooler. On the same point, you could protest against the demolition of the rainforests. This is the same principle, we need the trees to cool our planet and yet they are chopping them down to create roads or homes.

Something as simple as walking instead of taking the car will help reduce pollution. As well as stopping pollution, you are giving yourself exercise, something important for our bodies. So the next time you get into your car, or your motorbike, think - do I have to make this journey by vehicle or can I walk?

When you are at home, and your getting a little cold. Put a jumper on and do not adjust the heating. The extra heat produced by our homes also affects the planet. So try wearing an extra layer in winter.

If possible, buy your fruit and vegetables from local suppliers. And try to avoid imported goods. The more foreign food that we import the more pollution from aeroplanes and boats it will create.

Keeping to the speed limit can also help the environment. The more you speed the more petrol you are going to use, making the pollution higher. Also, SUV’s make about six times their own weight in CO2 each year. A small efficient diesel car covering the same distance not only uses much less fuel; it makes two thirds less.

If possible use solar energy, after all it is free; all you need to buy is the equipment. You can get much of your hot water and heating from the sun and even generate electricity.

Reduce, reuse and recycle. Only buy what you need; don’t stock the cupboards with things you may or may not use. Reuse whatever you can, like containers and paper, and recycle what you cannot reuse. It really is as simple as that.

Finally turning off unused sources of power such as televisions and heaters will help the environment, as well as save you money.

If everybody stuck to these rules, we would be doing a great thing by protecting the earth. So please take into consideration what I have said, and try to do your part. After all, it will be our next generation that will feel the effects. It is time to stop talking and to begin acting.

Thank you.

Okay, that's all I can help, I use this speech at practical exam when I'm in third grade Junior High School, hope it help you /no1

Mungkin ni akan sedikit membantu.....

thanks for Help.... /thx

^ ares please use english,

but how nice what you gave in the quote

maybe he's didn't know about the rule or something, can i call it "kaidahnya" in here....

^
Wew, english ku jelek >_<
malu ah..., hihi.....!!

@Tommies
Tuh all topic allowed ya?
Aku ga abis pikir topic pidato apa untuk anak kelas 3 smp

Soalnya ku baru selesain pidato tentang aborsi buat adik aku di INTI College Malaysia, jadi masih panas nih d otak...
Ato pidato adik ku ja ya, kasi kk, hahaha.......!!

Tentuin topiknya kk, tar ku cobain buat...., kalo ada waktu ya, ga janji juga...>_<

maybe you can post it in here.. so i can chose one of all option...

how about global warming? hope you like it /no1

Today, I am here to discuss global warming -- the single greatest environmental challenge facing this planet.

There is little doubt that the planet is warming. Over the last century, the planets temperature has risen by around 1 degree fahrenheit (0.6 of a degree celsius). The warmest since the mid 1800’s was the 1990s. The hottest years recorded were 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003.

The United Nations panel on climate change projects that the global temperatures will rise 3-10 degrees fahrenheit by the century’s end - enough to have the polar caps all but melted. If the ice caps melt, a vast majority of our countries borders will be under water. Monuments and great buildings, as well as homes and lives will be under water, including New York City.

So now we know what some of the causes are for global warming, how can we as individuals do our part to help save the planet?

The answer is simpler than you may think. You don’t have to go miles away from home to protest, or spend masses of money. If you try to follow the few simple steps that I shall now give you, you will have started to help us all.

Firstly, plant a tree. This could be easier than it sounds. Join or help out a local wildlife group and ask to plant a tree. Trees, when fully grown, will help keep the planet cooler. On the same point, you could protest against the demolition of the rainforests. This is the same principle, we need the trees to cool our planet and yet they are chopping them down to create roads or homes.

Something as simple as walking instead of taking the car will help reduce pollution. As well as stopping pollution, you are giving yourself exercise, something important for our bodies. So the next time you get into your car, or your motorbike, think - do I have to make this journey by vehicle or can I walk?

When you are at home, and your getting a little cold. Put a jumper on and do not adjust the heating. The extra heat produced by our homes also affects the planet. So try wearing an extra layer in winter.

If possible, buy your fruit and vegetables from local suppliers. And try to avoid imported goods. The more foreign food that we import the more pollution from aeroplanes and boats it will create.

Keeping to the speed limit can also help the environment. The more you speed the more petrol you are going to use, making the pollution higher. Also, SUV’s make about six times their own weight in CO2 each year. A small efficient diesel car covering the same distance not only uses much less fuel; it makes two thirds less.

If possible use solar energy, after all it is free; all you need to buy is the equipment. You can get much of your hot water and heating from the sun and even generate electricity.

Reduce, reuse and recycle. Only buy what you need; don’t stock the cupboards with things you may or may not use. Reuse whatever you can, like containers and paper, and recycle what you cannot reuse. It really is as simple as that.

Finally turning off unused sources of power such as televisions and heaters will help the environment, as well as save you money.

If everybody stuck to these rules, we would be doing a great thing by protecting the earth. So please take into consideration what I have said, and try to do your part. After all, it will be our next generation that will feel the effects. It is time to stop talking and to begin acting.

Thank you.

Okay, that's all I can help, I use this speech at practical exam when I'm in third grade Junior High School, hope it help you /no1

Thank you very much... i so helpfull....

So maybe somebody can adding any else speech, so i can chose one of them....

for cc @pinna...

please waiting me for make in bahasa cause i confuse about topic... :(

thanks for Help.... /thx

Huuaaa.....!! I can't make a speech before decide a topic.
I am so sorry, i must have a topic before i make it into speech...

But i think there are many members here can help you to make a good speech...

thanks for Help.... /thx

maybe he's didn't know about the rule or something, can i call it "kaidahnya" in here....

for cc @pinna...

okay, take your time /no1

@ Pinna

Sorry i can make in Bahasa cause i so confuse... /sob but thank you very much for want to help me...

maybe MOD can Closed This Thread until I need help again with same problem.....

thanks for Help.... /thx

for cc @pinna...

Your Welcome :) so how's it going? did you get a good mark? /no1

I have studied English speech just about 1 month ago

and I'm still 2nd class junior high school /gg

hai sis n bro in here ^^

please help me to make english speech for college student..
anyone can help me??

urgent !! tomorrow i must already done :(
i need testimonial speech or pep talk..
thx b4 ^^

*sorry if my english not good..

Well, can u make the text in Bahasa first ? After u've made the text in Bahasa, I'll try to help you translate to English

Thanks

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.