• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Event Make a Story

This day just begun, but i feel kinda down, so I back to sleep again!
I see something very strange, i had a vision that something weird is gonna happen. That I know it, zombie attack earth for the sake of empty
stomach will kill the zombie. I don't know what to do and I try to save my life until one day I ran to one place that looks like a striptease but too bad, the strippers are so old and moldy and to make it worse, they were not women at all. They were flirting to me as if i am a zombi.too bad.. So I run away from the stripclub only to find a serenity to rest my horny body, but, I am surprised when I see somebody with black hair and white clothes eating my chicken and drink my cola which i stole from Coca Cola Company. I am furious and asking the guy for compensation. but he punch me with his lips, so...I really want to kick him out of my bed but I can’t because i`m also enjoying it too.
oh my Gosh.. I am supposed to stop him quickly, but I fail again.
because that guy helped by khoe, khoe wants to kiss me too.
Fortunately, suddenly I realize what happened to me, then I am screaming loudly, "What the hell are you doing with body!!! and I am not a HOMO!!" , yet i am still... virgin, f*** you !!!!
Eventually, they (the gay & khoe) run away out of my house.
Perhaps they continue that "things" somewhere outside without me.

Wait a minute!, on the bed, while dringking my cola I am thinking hard and asking myself whether he is a real Khoe who likes my mother ten years ago..
and he turned to handsome man.... named GhanDoz3n...
but cursed be a frog and Die the next minute..
so that man's dead body could be restored if someone who is girl kiss him. Then...
(I have a question, Is it past or present? thx /thx)

I see something very strange, i had a vision that something weird is gonna happen. That I know it, zombie attack earth for the sake of empty
stomach will kill the zombie. I don't know what to do and I try to save my life until one day I ran to one place that looks like a striptease but too bad, the strippers are so old and moldy and to make it worse, they were not women at all. They were flirting to me as if i am a zombi.too bad.. So I run away from the stripclub only to find a serenity to rest my horny body, but, I am surprised when I see somebody with black hair and white clothes eating my chicken and drink my cola which i stole from Coca Cola Company. I am furious and asking the guy for compensation. but he punch me with his lips, so...I really want to kick him out of my bed but I can’t because i`m also enjoying it too.
Fortunately, suddenly I realize what happened to me, then I am screaming loudly, "What the hell are you doing with body!!! and I am not a HOMO!!" , yet i am still... virgin, f*** you !!!!

Wait a minute!, on the bed, while dringking my cola I am thinking hard and asking myself whether he is a real Khoe who likes my mother ten years ago..
so that man's dead body could be restored if someone who is girl kiss him. Then...
a kuntilanak girl from Pondok Indah seeking for love and come to him.

@Master Alchemy

I think it's kind of Recount text, so it's in the past

a kuntilanak girl from Pondok Indah seeking for love and come to him. But she could not met him because she had to distrubbed someone. That someone is ...
(@Matinee. Wow thank's so much kk /thx. So, I wanna use simple past tense mostly /ok)

a kuntilanak girl from Pondok Indah seeking for love and come to him. But she could not met him because she had to distrubbed someone. That someone is ...
the one that disturbs her! so then she went to

the one that disturbs her! so then she went to his house but he died already..
Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but..

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her...

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to...

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and...

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl..

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl is changing into vampire also, but

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl is changing into vampire also, but not for long she drop dead..for some reason she

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl is changing into vampire also, but not for long she drop dead..for some reason she wake up again and screaming, she...

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl is changing into vampire also, but not for long she drop dead..for some reason she wake up again and screaming, she only remember a glance shadow of the vampire when he...

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl is changing into vampire also, but not for long she drop dead..for some reason she wake up again and screaming, she only remember a glance shadow of the vampire when he suddenly appeared, but now everything is gone

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl is changing into vampire also, but not for long she drop dead..for some reason she wake up again and screaming, she only remember a glance shadow of the vampire when he suddenly appeared, but now everything is gone and she look at her hand,there are some mark

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl is changing into vampire also, but not for long she drop dead..for some reason she wake up again and screaming, she only remember a glance shadow of the vampire when he suddenly appeared, but now everything is gone and she look at her hand,there are some mark.

Days gone by, she still be reminded of the horrible accident...

Then she`s trying to find who is the killer, but she met a carpenter whom she know is her ...ex who raped her... mom, she`s become very angry and try to... raped the carpenter as well..but a vampire appear and suck her blood with His fang, within 10 minutes the girl is changing into vampire also, but not for long she drop dead..for some reason she wake up again and screaming, she only remember a glance shadow of the vampire when he suddenly appeared, but now everything is gone and she look at her hand,there are some mark.

Days gone by, she still be reminded of the horrible accident... She tried every possible way in order to forget 'bout it, but useless.

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.