• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

English Support's Lounge

excuse me,,,,

this is my first post in this thread.....

i have something to ask...

do u know what hilarious word means in indonesian?? id be delightful if somebody answer my question....

best Regards

NaturallySpeaking Software, Good deal?

That is really good, becuase the deal you got was really good if the computer was in good conditions.
Also you got so much more from this computer.

I think English is very difficult.
I feel tired when I learn it.
Oh, my God...

Silver emas

i think that's a good idea

ok, i will be more active in this forum

any other suggestion for english support forum

I think this is a very good idea about that you have extra stuff on it. It shows you have extra courage to do that kind of stuff.

Today’s global world, the importance of English can not be denied and ignored since English is the most common language spoken everywhere. With the help of developing technology, English has been playing a major role in many sectors including medicine, engineering, and education, which, in my opinion, is the most important arena where English is needed. Particularly, as a developing country, Turkey needs to make use of this world-wide spoken language in order to prove its international power.

it's been a while since I last posted in Indoforum... so high... I mean, hi. I really do.

if you think English is difficult...
...try learning Spanish.
English is probably one of the easiest language (after Indonesia/Melayu/Malaysian of course, I think), and that's why Spanish can never take the first place in the most common international language.

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.