• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

English Support's Lounge

so let`s make a topic to discuss!!

what`s your mean about simple topic??

hum... humm welcome everyone... what is the nice topic to discuss what about facebook, is it phenomenal or so childish ?

i think it`s not too special....

neither Childish nor phenomenal...

the interface doesn`t interesting at all!

hi,

while we try to find a topic, pls also try to find grammar mistakes between us.. then try to suggest a correction...

pls tell me if my corrections below are also wrong... :">

rgd
romy
*excuse my english...

===============================

yeah... but many of my friends like it...
yeah... but much of my friends like it...

the interface is not interesting at all!
the interface doesn`t interesting at all!

what do you mean by a simple topic
what`s your mean about simple topic??

]what is a nice topic to discuss? what about facebook?
what is the nice topic to discuss what about facebook, ?

don't have an account in it yet. maybe i will create one someday.. (or maybe not :D)

Hey what's wrong with this forum??!!! members that have posted here were very few........

hi,

while we try to find a topic, pls also try to find grammar mistakes between us.. then try to suggest a correction...

pls tell me if my corrections below are also wrong... :">

rgd
romy
*excuse my english...

===============================

yeah... but many of my friends like it...

the interface is not interesting at all!

what do you mean by a simple topic

]what is a nice topic to discuss? what about facebook?

waw,,this thread very usefully for me to practice and improve my english,,,

it's right thread for me to practice and improve my english?,,

i agree with aSaPlover lets try make a correction for grammar mistake,,,

(where on earth are the supporters...? just look at the previous comment, it was sent on august 6th 2009...)

Well, actually it's kinda rare for members to visit this section since there is no one wanna visit here for months but if you wanna start I 'll accompany you then /heh

I 'm pretty sure in a short time they 'll be back again /heh

Kyaha.....

So.. here's the lounge....

I try to find the English lounge but I got 'English Support Lounge'.. =))

@atlantis + matinee... let's talk in English here... now we have Blast to accompany us in English conversation.

You know... Blast live in Washington DC now... It's a myth if he can't speak in English /gg

i dunno what you up to guys cause i'm newbie here. i just thinking how many forums you got in with the same username or even the same avatar.

Semoga saya bisa belajar bahasa inggris juga disini. :D

Kyaha.....

So.. here's the lounge....

I try to find the English lounge but I got 'English Support Lounge'.. =))

@atlantis + matinee... let's talk in English here... now we have Blast to accompany us in English conversation.

You know... Blast live in Washington DC now... It's a myth if he can't speak in English /gg

What ??? ARe you Sure ??

Wow.. i really got suprised.. :x

i wish blast can teach me well.. :)

Oh yeah,, i'm sorry .. i forgot to introduce my self..

My Name is Wira,, :)

May i join this lounge ?? /heh

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.