• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

English Support's Lounge

Can someone tell me the difference of Descriptive text with Report Text?

@sora94
Report Text:
To describe the way things are, with reference to a range of natural, man-made and social phenomenon in our environments.
Description/Descriptive Text:
To describe a particular person, place or thing.

@Dzyre
it's spam

Cheap ugg boots can be found if you are willing to take the time necessary to look for them. Because the look and feel of ugg boots is very popular right now, finding places selling them for less than full retail price will be a difficult and time-consuming task. Add to this the fact that it currently is prime boot selling season and the difficulty of the task is compounded. If you simply have to have a pair of cheap ugg boots right now, the only things you can really do are search for stores offering sales on these items or search the Internet for outlets offering discounted prices. Check out the special deals on cheap uggboots here.Stores, whether they are actual physical locations or on-line stores, likely will not be holding very many sales until the holiday shopping season is in full swing. What that means is that right now, cheap ugg boots may be difficult to find. In a few weeks, especially if stores are not reaching their sales quotas, you likely will see more and more incentives and offers to entice shoppers to open their wallets and spend some money. Again, retailers are savvy and whether or not they actually put this style of boot on sale is something that cannot be predicted. Plus, waiting for these boots to go online courses for educators might cause another problem for you. If sales of these boots are brisk, you might find that when you are finally ready to make your purchase, stores could be out of stock on this popular item. If you do happen to find a pair on the Internet, make sure you have a clear and verifiable shipping date available before you finalize your purchase.Another potential Internet source for buy ugg boots are the various auction-type web sites. Enter the style and color you desire and your size into the search engine to see if anyone has a pair being auctioned off. Of course, if you find a pair, and the price on the starting bid is right, that does not mean the boots online courses for educators yours. You will have to wait until the bid period expires until you will know for sure whether or not these boots will be arriving on your doorstep. Do not forget to factor in the cost of shipping into your price. You might just end up paying full price after all these issues are dealt with.Now if you do not care much about getting a boot that is has pure Australian sheep skin on the outside and one hundred percent pure, warm and comfortable wool on the inside, then you should have no trouble finding a pair of imitation, but nonetheless cheap uggs. ut online courses some imitation brands look so good that other people may not ever know that your boots are fakes. Taking this path ensures that you can still appear fashionable without putting a dent in your wallet. Your feet will know the difference, however. They will feel hot and sweaty and they will stink terribly when the boots are removed.

This is definitely a spam like r3ck0rd said,usually people get this by e-mail...be careful,this kind of bullshit maybe could steal your personal information...

In hacking,this thing usually Called Social Engineering

CMIIW

Yes... of course i know that was spam... /heh i just didn't really understand about the spammer's post... /swt

Huuh.. i think we must make 1 thread special for spammers... /heh

but im disappointed by yahooo because it has a spam filter,usually there's an email about registration information and it filtered it as spam

Can some one teach me 'bout "subjunctive" ? I've just learned it but still i can't understand when to use had/did/was/were.. Example:
Q: They have made many mistakes, but they seem to be happy as if they (not make) many mistake..
My Answer is: ... as if they hadn't made any mistake ...
Is it true or false? Why? Please dont laugh at me coz i am not kinda smart guy...

In grammar, the subjunctive mood (sometimes referred to as the conjunctive mood, as it often follows a conjunction) is a verb mood that exists in many languages. It is typically used in dependent clauses to express wishes, commands, emotion, possibility, judgment, opinion, necessity, or statements that are contrary to fact at present. The details of subjunctive use vary from language to language....

@CasperSky
Just what is the point of ur post? I can't see the point..

^ it's all the points. Or you don't understand about it?

i don`t get it....

what`s the meaning of this thread!!

Ohh, I see. So, we can talk about any topic here, right? No matter the topic is

well you still have to follow the rules ;) not all topics you can post. This is like the main lounge. But we all speak in English. For other specific topics, just go to other sections.

I got it now. So, this is just common lounge like in other sub-forums, correct? The main difference is just the language being used here.....

No. this is only a similar forum like The Lounge, and English is the language used here.

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.