• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

em

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.

bot

IndoForum Beginner A
No. Urut
Sejak
23 Mar 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
hello u guys
i want to ask (litle bit sily)
what is kill'em meaning?
what is em refer to? ist them

kill'em = kill them ??

yeah, kill'em means kill them ...

so it refer to them ist a slang word or a oficial word
ist any other word that use 'em
i never heard help'em

btw thanks for that explaination

Hmm.. I don't know about use'em or help'em. I'm not good at english /heh
/sry /sry
But I know that Kill'em is the same meaning with kill them.
I think you cannot use the words "kill'em" in a formal situation. Maybe it only can be used in an unformal situation. /heh

At last i can browse a lil bit faster now to this forum /heh. Thx for proxying and Mr Admin /heh
Anyway kill'em ==> kill them
It refers to slank language. They usually shorten a sentence just like that. Basically it's all right to use it but don't use it in writing an essay /heh

Ray

sory one more question

ist any other word that can be combine with?

combine with kill 'em? there's a lot of words /swt. let's see....
1.kill 'em all
2.let's kill 'em
3.why don't you just kill 'em if you're that pissed?
4.and many more....

well kill 'em is basically the same as don't you = doncha, going to = gonna, what did you call it? = whatchamacallit?, what's up = s'up?, etc. (damn' you americans, you ruined your own language /heh /heh)

sory i meant combine with em

and thanks for ur answer

hmmmm combine with 'em, in other words "another slank with 'em". well, how 'bout this :

1. get'em
2. kiss'em

as you can see, the formula is [verb+'em]. so.... i think you can figure it out yourself. /heh /heh

There are a lot of slank words in here. 'em is one of them. You can combine it just like you use the word them.
Like: i love them ==> i love 'em

Other thing: tho' ==> though

Ray

ohhh ic but never heard of it

but thanks for the information

problem solve and close

can close by myself not like ragnarok.cc /heh

Topic is closed
Need help just post ok. Don't be shy^^

Ray

Status
Tidak terbuka untuk balasan lebih lanjut.
 URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.