• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

(ask) mau nanya perbedaan EF sama TBI

vjrizqi

IndoForum Newbie E
No. Urut
Sejak
2 Sep 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
saya mau nanya,kira-kira antara Ef sama Tbi bagusan mana ya buat les bahasa inggris?
terus antara ef dan TBI mana yang lebih murah?

thanks ya,
coz gi nyari tempat les yang bagus nih

thanks a lot ya

EF sekarang rada turun kualitas sih menurut gw, tapi gw belum pernah les di TBI.
--
btw, les-nya mau untuk sekolah atau IELTS / TOEFL ?

hmm sory if my english not good..

(yang saya tau) TBI based is british, and EF is american..

For price, i think it same, just a little difrent..

a long time ago, i kursus @ TBI (general) n its vey very useless (i think) n now, i kurus @ EF (conversation), but it recent 1 week, so my english still not good, but i now i have a liitle bravely for speaking english.. hehehe..

nb : just 4 information EF (conversation is rp 350.000 / month + 150.000 for book, and 1 level is 3 month )

let's we're try to speak english
i'm sorry if my english not fluently
still practices until now..
i took EF in english business, hope in this program there's improvement

SEMANGAT (^O^)

I took EF.. its not really american, in fact most of the teachers are british
my friend took TBI.. its not really different I think
I wud say they both are just about the same

i'm so sorry for using indonesian language, i'll try to use english from now,
i already calculated:
- in tbi there are 60 hours/ level(for general english) n there are 20 levels in tbi(for general)
cost /level for general english aproximately 2,5 million
- in EF, there are 32 hours / level, n there are 10 levels for general english, and the cost/level for general english approximately 1,4 million(in IDR)
CMIIW with the grammar :P

hmmmm which one is better?

oww, im sory if i wrong..

i think EF more easyer than TBI.. (just my opinion, coz i hv 2 kursus @ both)

btw, what the meaning for CMIIW ?? that a akronim ??

** lets we practise 2 speak english, coz practise make perfect,, right ?? hohohoh

I'm not sure about EF, but, TBI, being The British Institute, well..

Sometime ago in January they had this exposition (really I'm not sure what it's called) in Galaxy Mall and it was near this restroom to which my friend had to go. I was strolling about by the passage to said place when this guy from TBI greeted me. I don't remember how it began really but I told him instead that I was looking for a job, and it could be in the English field. He asked me if I had ever lived abroad and said I had a bit of an American accent and that I should come by and talk to the manager. But then again it was a BRITISH institute, so considering I had an American accent wouldn't it be awkward to teach in there?
And then he told me flatly, 'Well, I'm Canadian.'

How uncanny!

i have try at tbi sby but i think it not good course,i think EF better than tbi ,in surabaya the tbi theacer always change after test,and I think the lesson is very boring

Great Results with TBI

Just stumbled on this forum..its all in English which is nice. I'm a foreigner in Surabaya and some of my Indonesian friends have been sending their children to TBI for a while now and their kids can speak well. Having lived here for a while I find it very odd and annoying how kids can say that a certain lessons are "boring" or this place is more fun than that place. Do you think Harvard, Yale, the top 100 universities in the world, or the best schools have "fun" lessons/lectures...ha ha. These kids can speak and understand me and my kids isn't that the whole idea.

I don't know much about TBI, but I think EF is good for beginners.

While I recommends to take LIA course :p

In Pekanbaru it's only EF,no TBI

I've joined a course in LIA<and graduated in 06.

LIA is a good choice though.

oww, im sory if i wrong..

i think EF more easyer than TBI.. (just my opinion, coz i hv 2 kursus @ both)

btw, what the meaning for CMIIW ?? that a akronim ??

** lets we practise 2 speak english, coz practise make perfect,, right ?? hohohoh

CMIIW >>>>>> Correct me If I'm Wrong (Benarkan saya jika saya salah)

I Took ILP since elementary school,and i got,hmmm,not bad for TOEFL...EF and LIA recommended :D

I'm not sure about EF, but, TBI, being The British Institute, well..

Sometime ago in January they had this exposition (really I'm not sure what it's called) in Galaxy Mall and it was near this restroom to which my friend had to go. I was strolling about by the passage to said place when this guy from TBI greeted me. I don't remember how it began really but I told him instead that I was looking for a job, and it could be in the English field. He asked me if I had ever lived abroad and said I had a bit of an American accent and that I should come by and talk to the manager. But then again it was a BRITISH institute, so considering I had an American accent wouldn't it be awkward to teach in there?
And then he told me flatly, 'Well, I'm Canadian.'

How uncanny!
just practice British accent there :) like me and some American actors.
or if allowed, just keep your American accent, but teach with British English.
here are the differences between them: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_differences

^
^
^hmmm i dont like english accent very much,too rigid...they hold the words in their throat...

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.