• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

[ask] Can U all HelP Me ?

Roudo

IndoForum Beginner B
No. Urut
Sejak
12 Nov 2008
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
heloi heloi

all...

can u help me make an good/funny conversation consist of 1 man and 2 women

my english lecture ordered me to make it

mmm...

I don't have funny conversation in particular 1 Men and 2 Women, but I have the original notorious "four friends" joke..u can see n laugh at it, or if u will u can edit it here-and-there to make it "1 Man and 2 Women" assignment ;))
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party.

After several drinks, the only Women in that party had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said: "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said: "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the Women friend returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"

One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ...What about your son?"

The Women replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub."

The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment."

The Women replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too bad either.

His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends =))!!
good luck Bro, hope u like it n share some GRP :-bd

try this one

A man is almost about to die
As he lay on his deathbed, the man confided to his wife, "I cannot die without telling you the truth. I cheated on you throughout our whole marriage. All those nights when I told you I was working late, I was with other women. And not just one woman either, but I've slept with dozens of them."

His wife looked at him calmly and said, "Why do you think I gave you the poison?"

^^^

nice one Sis, but his assignment is:
funny conversation consist of 1 man and 2 women
and ur conversation only 1 Man and 1 Woman..anything else u got Sis :-bd

I don't have funny conversation in particular 1 Men and 2 Women, but I have the original notorious "four friends" joke..u can see n laugh at it, or if u will u can edit it here-and-there to make it "1 Man and 2 Women" assignment ;))
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party.

After several drinks, the only Women in that party had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said: "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said: "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the Women friend returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"

One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ...What about your son?"

The Women replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub."

The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment."

The Women replied: "No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too bad either.

His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends =))!!
good luck Bro, hope u like it n share some GRP :-bd

ouch...thanks brother :D

try this one

A man is almost about to die
As he lay on his deathbed, the man confided to his wife, "I cannot die without telling you the truth. I cheated on you throughout our whole marriage. All those nights when I told you I was working late, I was with other women. And not just one woman either, but I've slept with dozens of them."

His wife looked at him calmly and said, "Why do you think I gave you the poison?"

=))

i like this but i cant use it in my dialogue

but thanks ..

Please give us the Indonesian versions if you have, so we may help you in translating it

this thread still open for posting? I have one ...

Teenage Girl: Mummy!! I saw daddy with Charlie just now!
Mom : Well, they are good friend after all...
Dad: Damn, Charlie has a crushed on me!
Mom: Aren't ya guys good friends? Why did he has a crush on you?
Dad: Well... he has no intention to from the beginning...but it all happens after I
slept with him...
Mom: WTF?! I slept with him and he doesn't seems to have a crush on me!!
Teenage Girl: I slept with Charlie too! He doesn't has a crush on me either!!!
Dad: .....

ehm..I hope this one is ok for you...it might sounds a bit horny (Lucah) ..but it is what you wanted
U12391-1225595899.gif

I think this forum isn't a place for people to ask others to make their homeworks!!

I think this forum isn't a place for people to ask others to make their homeworks!!

Agree with that. /ok

Maybe you can make it in bahasa first, and then translate it into english.
I think that would be much easier than ask other people to make it for you.

you are make me confused my vocabulary miserably

it wasn't problem if you were practicing everytime /no1

either vocabulary or grammar on the story is however making I and my friends confused.
especially listening /wah

so, do you have praticing English languange for listening for pratice?

It's my weak point between grammar and listening for listen dialogue or story /wah

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.