• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

A teenager graduates from a college school in just 2 years

Gray

IndoForum Junior A
No. Urut
Sejak
20 Feb 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Andrew Brisbin of Denton, Texas, gets his college degree from the University of Texas while his age was only 16 years old. An age where most students have not yet finished their high school diploma. He entered the North Central Texas College when he was only 14 years old and a year later he was transfered to the University of Texas, Austin American-Statesman reported.

Andrew Brisbin fulfilled the requirements of Bachelor degree in finance in just 2 years, he also joined summer school as well as took heavy load of courses. He said that few years younger than his students fellow is not a big deal. "Some of my professors don't know how really old I am", he said. "I fit just fine." William Way, the University McComb School of Business adviser said that Brisbin as "very mature".

Andrew Brisbin was home schooling, to keep his heavy schedule. His parents lived of some time in Austin to help him when he was at the university especially to provide him transportation because he was too young to have a driver's license. He planned to take Graduate degree but he want to get experience of work first.

P.S. I'm practicing English writing intensively to take TOEFL again, any correction is greatly appreciated /no1

Andrew Brisbin was home schooling, to keep his heavy schedule. His parents lived of some time in Austin to help him when he was at the university especially to provide him transportation because he was too young to have a driver's license. He planned to take Graduate degree but he want to get experience of work first.

I think it should be like this :
Andrew Brisbin was taking the home schooling programs,or if you don't used to this type,
Andrew Brisbin was home schooled.

/gg

I think it should be like this :
Andrew Brisbin was taking the home schooling programs,or if you don't used to this type,
Andrew Brisbin was home schooled.

/gg

yes you're right /no1 thanks for the correction. I forgot it was passive sentence so I should wrote "Andrew Brisbin was home schooled" instead of "Andrew Brisbin was home schooling".

I want to be like that person, just wasting 2 years for college...

OMG.../omg

what a genius boy...

Being genius not always fun,
but i wish i can be smarter

i've heard about an indonesian that is genius as well
he was going to college at the age of 9

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.