• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Why in this community does not try to discuss something?

Do you agree about the people, which collected some money?

• Good

Suara: 4 44,4%
  • Booo.....

Suara: 5 55,6%

• Total suara
  • Poll closed .

kyuzu

IndoForum Newbie A
No. Urut
Sejak
13 Apr 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
Bro, I have read all of thread in this community (English support),
But I can't find someone try to discuss something, like: own personality, hobby, pet or anything that can be discussed with English language
:-/

I try to be the first,
Oc, as we know the horrible think has happened in jogja, many place of city and any of people try to get some money that they told before, that wanted to give to jogja. (illegal collect)

According that, what your opinions about that?
>:D<

well firstly, there's something that i want to correct from your statement

"horrible think" -> syntax error /gg the right one is "horrible thing" or "terrible thing"

many place of city and any of people try to get some money that they told before, that wanted to give to jogja. (illegal collect)
I think i get the point, you want to say that in Jogja there's an Illegal collect that occured, right? But my first impression when reading your statement is "what is he trying to say?" until i read the "Illegal collect".

maybe, the better way of saying it is like this : " many people from various city came to Jogja to collect the shipment that they're not dedicated to."

well, i can't describe how sad i was when i heard about the Illegal collecting. there're a lots of earthquake victims that really needed our help. how can those heartless poeple do that? where's the humanity?

I think i get the point, you want to say that in Jogja there's an Illegal collect that occured, right? But my first impression when reading your statement is "what is he trying to say?" until i read the "Illegal collect".

maybe, the better way of saying it is like this : " many people from various city came to Jogja to collect the shipment that they're not dedicated to."
i think what he want to say about "illegal collect"
is by collecting donations from the street
stopping vehicles to ask donations... :D

I agree, (alone?) Why?
because It's not wrong to collect money.
Everyone need money /no1

xshade berkata:
i think what he want to say about "illegal collect"
is by collecting donations from the street
stopping vehicles to ask donations... :D
oh yeah.... i misunderstood. sorry....

because It's not wrong to collect money.
Everyone need money
yeah you right /no1. but what does the money used for? that's the problem

Off course there are many! /no1
Some people collect money for the education for their children, for buy needs, etc /heh
I find it a little hard to understand English in this topic. Sure you guys are awesome at speaking English! /no1

Do you agree about the people, which collected some money?

I guess you should fix it. The first time I saw it, I thought you was making a poll about the people who.. let's say work... and collected some money for their family, etc. And agree with it!?
It makes no sense.

cungz berkata:
Off course there are many! /no1
Some people collect money for the education for their children, for buy needs, etc /heh
I find it a little hard to understand English in this topic. Sure you guys are awesome at speaking English! /no1
yeah that'll be good. but what the TS wants to discuss in this topic is the illegal collect that happened when the earthquake in jogja occurs few days ago.

i've met them in the street. they're stopping cars, pedestrians, bicycle riders, etc. they said "pak sumbangannya buat jogja...". is it really for jogja? what if it's for their own needs? only God knows that....

Oooohhh.... /heh
I see... I understand now... /heh
Hmm.. About that collect, i'm not 100% trust them.
I guess, if you want to donate for Jogja, then please use the leggal media, like "Rekening Stasiun TV", Church, Mosque, etc.

I don't think the money they collect in street is really for Jogja. maybe for their own needs.

For myself as a mod, i want to discuss something but i don't have enough time because i'm busy. But if somebody start a discussion topic it will be good.
Anyway... For me those who collect a money. That's fine tho for me. But for myself, i collect money to good thing and to donate and also for offering. Not just for fun.

Ray

CR4Y, you must have been heard about earthquake in Jogjakarta.
Now here, everywhere there are so many people that collecting money. They're stopping cars, etc.
I don't think that they did collecting money for Jogja, but for their own needs.

i ehave heard that some organitation say by collecting money with some organitation name, we can get 20% of what we get

so its an easy way to get money legally (some people think so)

"illegal collect"
it contain "illegal" word... so u know that it's bad..

Ow i thought collecting money like usual. If the situation like that, i'm not agreed with that. It's not right. It's not a charity again, it's a pressure. Heck no. You can't do that in here even that time was a big trouble in US but they didn't use that method. You can go to jail because of that

Ray

Yes I think so...
For all, if you want to donate for Jogja, please use the legal media. /no1

Yup. That's right. I hate if somebody force to donate something to somebody. It's not charity again

Ray

First of all, let me say this. The donations you give to those calamities victims must come from your own heart. If you do not have the will, it becomes a burden for you to donate your own money for the need. You will feel that you are forced to. This is not a good way of donating. You should donate from your heart.

Secondly, you will never know those people on the streets with little boxes that says 'Sumbangan untuk Jogja' if they will really give those donations to Jogja or not. When donating, it means that you have faith in whoever is providing it. If you know or even doubt that the providers will not get those money to Jogja, then you should not donate at all even though you really want to. You should find a trusted provider like bank accounts or churches or whatever. We never know what other people will do.

And thirdly, providers want to take some of those donations and keep it for themselves, it is nothing surprising. Every human can not stop wanting. Human always want something more, and more, and more. Let's just consider the money they took as their kind service to the Jogja community.

That's all from me.

I hate if somebody force to donate something to somebody. It's not charity again

that seals the deal......... I'm gonna say about the same thing

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.