• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

wanted $$$ "Tuning in the usa" cassettes

billypentagon

IndoForum Newbie F
No. Urut
Sejak
22 Okt 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
dear all english lover

I am looking for a cassette book "tuning in the USA" . publisher : gramedia about 1995. I really love this book, because it helps me a lot to improve my conversational skill. There are 4 books and 8 cassettes for all. I still have the books but the cassettes has already broken and the voice is unclear and noisy.

I tried to find it in gramedia book store and other book store in jakarta but I couldn't find it. They didn't publish it anymore.

if you guys happen to have the cassettes or cds of "tuning in the USA". I really appreciate it if I could copy or buy it from you.

I am desperate to have it.=((

let me tell you a little about this book :

it tells the story about one family in riverdale newyork and their adventures around america. there are philips the doctor, ellen the wife, Richard and robbie the sons.

I do like to collect english audiobooks or a book with cassette. I think it is really wonderful if we can share the same hobby.

the audio books that I collect are :

face the fear and do it anyway
POW personality of winning by dennis waitley
awaken the giant within by anthony robbins
etc

if you guys like the books above, I am willing to copy/trade it with the cassettes of "tuning in the usa" full series. or may be I have the book that you want, just name it.. I will try to find it for you.

and btw I also want to have english audio book with southern accent

thanks all....

scmooch........

bill

Did you get an answer?

I have the books and the MP3 lessons... except 36 b lesson.... If you are still interested in this I would contact you.. e .mail me .... (l a t i n m a u) at (y a h o o) dot (c o m).

Regards.
Mauricio (From Quito, Ecuador)

Are you trying to locate a book you adore? Than it's better to put it into Business board, do u mind if I moved it?

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.