• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

The Story - So Affair Aunt

Angela

IndoForum Addict A
No. Urut
Sejak
25 Mar 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
The story-My name is Zeffran, usually called Zee.

I'm 25 years old, my zodiac.. aries the goat conge hahaha this story began when I was at the lowest point in my life yaa ... like rock bottom, sooooown!

The story - So affair Aunt

In fact ... I just ran away from home a few times, which is because I'm not getting too good with the box * p ah! sorry for slipping out father means hehe

I was born from a relationship without marriage ties.

My mother has told me if my father is almost no responsibility, so... for several years, my mother had worked hard for my life until it's not so easy.

I also lived for a few months with my uncle but... a short story ... finally, my biological father wanted responsibility, maybe ... I've got it a lot of times

Finally, there was an official marriage between the father and mother when I was about five years old by the way father works on a cruise ship outside the company, so, from childhood until I was a teenager, you could say we were not close even ... rarely meet too

Sefruit informasi is not essential. A mother can sail 8 to 12 months even then when back in Indonesia not until three months.

Kek stopped by just filling in the pulses and back again.

I admit it father is indeed responsible for family support, but... in my heart, I felt not feel enough affection.

Skip! In short

I went to a private university in Depok cyber city during college.

I am an active person in UKM eitsss ... but UKM is just fine. If there is matkul mah still pull it off to the friend's room, hahaha, from my habit of hanging out unclear until late at night finally, I got hit by my father's spray sometimes...

My father doesn't just nag, but the same hand and leg joined in after chasing me authentic! There I get further away and hate my father but honestly, while I was in college ... those who pay for tuition are fatherly

Because the father already retired from his job even though... during work, the father's salary is quite large.

But my family is not able to invest and save

So father's salary is nothing worse again the money that was supposed to pay for my college tuition, eh instead used that for father. As a result, my college stalled until now

Oh yes
have a taste

I have seven siblings, and I as the first child has six siblings on my shoulders

My father and father could not be relied upon make it diligent. Take care of the tired, hahaha ... back to the topic from the pressures of life that go on and on this makes me a person who doesn't know the direction the ends

I want or not have to be the backbone of the family in a manner if you rely on a father who is now just an online taxi driver won't raise family life from here.

I tried to brain for holding my lecture for a while and decided to become an online motorcycle taxi until one day I got an order to the city of Bogor.

CS from the start riding until the trip always say "Mr, do not speed speeding, I want to call people" I don't know why the streets in the afternoon were lonely, I can hear their chat on the phone actually, it's not polite.

But can I come back here, cs are chatting with TANTE EXCITED! Yes! Sugar Mama!

My patriot soul beats hard as if this is my heavenly moment until it crossed my mind, should I pop in? Right, can you give me my sister a kilo?

With a Sepik skill, level a god-level cs I persuaded to introduce me to that auntie via chat

I presented to him how miserable I was and my dark background as a result ...

Read more Hari ini 12:24

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.