• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

making an essay using a song title

Tsukisaki Yuu

IndoForum Beginner A
No. Urut
Sejak
27 Mar 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
me first :
Friends, when I see you Cryin, I see your Tears In The Rain. Why? don't you see it's Strange?I don't want to see you Flying In A Blue Dreams.

You Saved My Life back then. When I'm playing the Chords Of Life in my guitar about the Starry Night. The Motorcycle Driver passes by with a Speed Of Light. I am Become Death, I am become Crazy. All Alone in the hospital, I always Thinking Of You.

One day you came to see me. I thought there's a Saying Goodbye to me, but you're saying "Always With Me Always With You" instead.
ALL SONGS WRITTEN AND ARRANGED BY
JOE SATRIANI

Your turn.../go /go

Sorry, I don't have much knowledge in song's title.
Just a few that stand out you know.

Nice then. I will make that later. No time for that /sry

Ray

When I Fall In Love, The Way You Look Tonight will be Unforgettable

Lagu2nya Nat King Cole :P

great /no1. too simple maybe? can't you make it a bit long?

Blessed be the Name Of The LORD(YAHWEH). All the time in my life, i just want to praise and worship HIM. Now That's YOU're Near in my heart from now until forever. I want to Shout To The King because YOU are too good and too awesome for me. Thx for Make Me Glad my LORD. Through It All that YOU've done in my life. All I can just thanks to YOU Son Of God. Please accept my desire, One Desire to worship and praise YOU. YOUR Magnificent give me a whole new chance in my life. I Adore YOU my LORD YAH. All I Do now is only to YOU. And I know that if I'm With YOU, whom I shall I Fear? No One, Why? Because YOU are the Most High LORD in this earth. YOU are the King Of Majesty full power of this universe and All The Heavens. I love YOU my LORD YAH.
HALLELUYAH

Taken from Hillsong Australia. Album : Blessed

Ray

@Yuu
Thanks! /thx I will try to make it a little long another time /no1

@CR4Y
Wow! That's nice bro!
It was awesome /no1

Next: Hillsong Album For All You've Done

When I'm alone in my room. I remember How great are THOU my LORD. All I just can say is thanks For All You've Done for me. I want to lift up my voice, my soul to YOU Forever and a Day. YOU are my LORD JESUS the same from yesterday, now, the day after. You all know what? There is only One Way to heaven. It's only through HIM the mighty one. Forever and Evermore, I want to keep praisin YOU. I Will Love YOU more and more. JESUS, Take All of Me to be YOUR humble servant. I want to share your gospel to everybody With All I Am. YOUR greatness More Than Life for me. I will Sing and Glorify YOUR Name. HalleluYAH to the holy one. Only To YOU Alone, I will give my praise and worship not to the other god. It because YOU are Worthy and YOU take me Home.

YESHUA bless you

P.S:
YESHUA = JESUS in Hebrew

Ray

Mr. Yuu, please post another essay here.. ^^
I'm not good at english so I think it's a little difficult to make an essay using a song title.. :))

It's not even an essay. It's a paragraph!

An essay is an analysis about a certain subject, that's at least 300 words long. Your posts do not even analyse about anything. If those are the kind of stuffs you were talking about, then it should not be called an essay, but a paragraph.

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.