• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

I Love u Now, I'll Love u 4ever

Jesc

IndoForum Beginner A
No. Urut
Sejak
10 Jul 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
There was a boy who I liked. He liked me too,well that's what I was told...but one day I was walking to class and I heard someone call my name when I turned around he was there...

"Wait up!" he called.

I waited for a few seconds and let him catch up then once he did I started walking again.

"You need something?" I asked
"Yea... a favor." he said.
"Sure what is it?" I asked.
"Go out with me." he said with a gleam in his eyes.
"ok... sure."I said secretly jumping with joy in my mind.

He walked me to class and kissed me good bye...then the late bell rang and he sprung down the hall to get to class. He walked me to class
every day and Kissed me every day and he was with me every chance he got. Then days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and
months turned into a year and he still ran to catch up with me. It was the day of our one year anniversary and he walked me to class gave me a box and a kiss...then he whispered into my ear..."I love you." then he left. I opened the gift and it was a ring...a gorgeous ring. That night we were out at dinner to celebrate and all he surprised me...AGAIN...

"You know how I said that I loved you?"he asked
"yea?" I got really nervous....
"I really do you know I love you."

I didn't say anything and I knew he wanted me to say it but I didn't want to seem stupid so stuffed food in my mouth and he didn't say anything but
I could tell he was disapointed. We got done eating and he was driving me home at the red light he turned and looked at me...

"Why won't you say you love me? don't you love me like I love you?" he asked,

I didn't know what to say I loved him more than I could imagine but I just didn't know how or when to say it...

"I...I...lov...."

BOOM!!!!!!!!!! a semi had hit the driver side and rammed us right into a lake.The next day I was in the hospital and all I could think about was if he was ok...so I got out of my bed and searched for him...but when I found him he was barely alive...seeing the one I loved near death made me drop to my knees and cry...

"I love you...I've loved you since the first day we met. I love you soooo much don't you leave me please don't leave me I need you here...I LOVE
YOU!!!!"

With his very last breath he said...

"I love you too." then he was gone.

A week later I was able to go home but I wasn't ready to face school yet and my mom understood. I went up to my room and I found a note inside the ring box....

"I hope you like this ring. It was my grandma's she told me to give it to the one I love and well I love you. No matter what happens to me I will always love you. If I died today I want to die knowing you love me...I won't leave this earth without knowing you love me. You're always in my heart forever until the day I die.

p.s. I love you now...I will love you forever."

[Ditunggu GRP-ny]

Sampe deg2an bacanya, bener2 m'harukan....
Btw, ini true story bukan?? Kalo iya, jadi tambah sedih aja.

Yang jelas, ada pesan yang penting dlm kisah itu: Jangan sia2kan waktu yang kita milikin & jgn lupa utk menunjukkan + mengatakan sayang pd org2 yg kita kasihi....kita ga akan pernah tau apa yang akan terjadi esok. So, jalanin setiap hari seakan2 itu adalah hari terakhir dlm hidupmu! Mudah2an dgn berpikiran spt ini, kita bisa menjadi manusia yg lebih baik, amin.

Jesc gx tau itu beneran ato gx., coz di ambil dari fs sih., yup2 Jesc setuju sama nisa81.,

PERHATIAN! ini true storynya jesc ama mantannya loh.......... huuuu sedihnya.... /T_T

=)) Gx lah!! Masa smpe begini?? Tralu dramatis., /sob Alah!! ko2 bikin gosip aj neh!! .swt

@all: jesc ga ngaku, takut ditanya2in. Kasihan ya dia, huhuuuu ditinggal ama mantannya. Sabar ya ddku......

@butsu : gx lah!! yg ada juga d2 yg ninggalin thu org., /swt

tuh kan akhirnya dia ngaku, hohoho /heh

Waw.... Romantis banget nih ceritanya... /sob /sob
Bener2 menyentuh hati... Terharu nih gw bacanya.. /sob

wuihhh...keren banget deh jesc,,,,ampe merinding deh bacanya......menyentuh banget...ceritanya hampir sama ama film "if only"...berakhir dengan kesedihan coz co nya mati ketabrak mobil......seep dah..../no1

kalo nih cerita True story bener-bener tragis banget

/sob iya neh., Pertama kali Jesc baca aja uda terharu., /sob

huks huks, jesc cuma ngomongnya doang, dia ga baca, dia MENGALAMI SENDIRI!

Eh., dasar ko2 kurang ajar!! itu gx terjadi sama JEsc ya!! /swt

padahal jgn2 sendirinya yg ngalamin trus gosipin org., =))

Beneran tuh true story?
Aku bacanya mpe mao nangis.. sedih banget.. kalo aku jadi tu cewe bakal rada nyesel, soalnya lon pernah bilang "I Love U" juga ke tu co, sedih..

itu bukan true story., klo true story pun Jesc gx tw itu true storynya sapa., /sob

yupz... sediiiii /sob
uwaaaaaa.... /sob
mknya, prasaan tu ga bole slalu di pendemmmm...
*pdhal eve ndiri mendem... >,< huuuuuuu*

klo eve jd tu ce sih...
sedih abisssssssssss d /sob

@butsu: kli ini g di pihak u maw isengin Jesc, lanjut ke gosip y... /gg

@eve : /swt dhe., gx bole ada pihak2., org dy aj mihak Jesc koq., gx bakal dhe brani isengin Jesc,.

anjret....mpir banjer bacanya....mpe deg2an juga siy... :D

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.