• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

How to check the health of the youtube channel

Angela

IndoForum Addict A
No. Urut
Sejak
25 Mar 2006
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
How to check the health of the youtube channel :Is there a way to check your channel health?I am with a MR JIM through Youtube and they have told me that my channel algorithm has broken and I should delete all my channel and start fresh. I have worked on my channel for 10 years, I had a nice amount of subs (not as many as I would like). They said my views should be a lot higher and so should my subscribers and they think deleting my channel and starting fresh would help? Do you think this is right? Is there a way to check how healthy your account is or why the algorithm would be broken? Is there anything I can do to change it? I am so confused! Thanks in advance!
How to check the health of the youtube channel

Hari ini 12:09

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.