• Saat ini anda mengakses IndoForum sebagai tamu dimana anda tidak mempunyai akses penuh untuk melihat artikel dan diskusi yang hanya diperuntukkan bagi anggota IndoForum. Dengan bergabung maka anda akan memiliki akses penuh untuk melakukan tanya-jawab, mengirim pesan teks, mengikuti polling dan menggunakan feature-feature lainnya. Proses registrasi sangatlah cepat, mudah dan gratis.
    Silahkan daftar dan validasi email anda untuk dapat mengakses forum ini sepenuhnya sebagai anggota. Harap masukkan alamat email yang benar dan cek email anda setelah daftar untuk validasi.

Feedbacks and Complaints About English Support

SiLveR23_KnighT

IndoForum Beginner A
No. Urut
Sejak
29 Jan 2007
Pesan
Nilai reaksi
Poin
This is the place where you can post ur feedback and also complaint, yes, complaints too. AlL about English Support. If u have some advice, put it here. If u have something in mind, put it here. If u wanna ask something, put it here. And if you have no idea what to say, just don't do anything...=p
:D

Me, and K1T3 as the Mod (In Training, both of us) wilL answer and responds as quick as your eyes flip...=p

This forum realLy need a flare in it. It's boring around here. Maybe you could give sumtin' as good or maybe better than continue stroy stuffs...^^
That's alL from me...

This Place sometimes get quiet (eh.......??)

Yep it does. But we(mods) do our best so it won't get so quiet anymore...^^

@Flame_Fighter
U'r right. Spare some from yours then. Huhauhauhauhauha...(^0^)

/go /go /go english support i seem kinda like it now :D

Yup2..
Maybe here should have a flame arena but in english of course.that will be fun..
/gg

U think so?? How 'bout we make sumtin different. Not a Flame Arena, but a Debate Arena...
How 'bout it??

yeah maybe /wah oh yeah how 'bout some dictionary thread in this place :D

Hmm...
Sound good. I'lL make both right away...^^

@garzar
Dun u want to join M.A.S?? Quick, post it before 30th...^^

i'll make it now.............. a thread not a sub-forum :D

@garzar
so where's this new debate thread you talked about? all talk and no actions...

debate sounds good and i'll make sure i'll be active.. LOL... well anywayz.. i have a complaint... THIS PLACE IS SO QUIET!!

Peace!

one thing i kept asking from all of the users here... improve... don't just translate indonesian into english, use it in the appropriate way as well...

spelling needs to be picked up.
if the aim of the forum is to help people with their english skills, they need to be able to view correct spelling so they understand words.

spelling needs to be picked up.
if the aim of the forum is to help people with their english skills, they need to be able to view correct spelling so they understand words.

i like it,so what are you suggesting ?

should i make a new thread about the spelling help center?

URL Pendek:

| JAKARTA | BANDUNG | PEKANBARU | SURABAYA | SEMARANG |

Back
Atas.